Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

anyone got any ideas on what should do to make my IS300 sport design stand out a little more..

im gonna be doing the fog light mod soon..

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
to make it stand out?

well do all the mods i did to my black onyx...haha youll stand out at night for sure...

first thing i would do....black out the windows...instantly makes the car look 100% better

and painting the brake calipers makes a huge impact from the start....im doing it soon, but red has been a little played out, so ill be doing bronze or something...

just get creative....look at all the cars here and try to think of something that hasnt been done a million times...

·
Dr. JDM
9,332 Posts
upgrade to '04/'05 headlamps and fogs by swapping with me ;)

·
Registered
8,211 Posts
Drop first, only about 350 installed if you do springs only, not coilovers. That makes a huge difference!! Maybe wheels, tint, Kit? Its all on you

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
the thought of dropping it never occured to me..and seeing as i drove a lifted truck before i thought this was low..lol

so tint and drop seems to be a good start..

i like my rims and headlights..but the bronze brake caliper sounds cool..maybe silver?..or blue..

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
like the others drop & wheels

·
Registered
3,659 Posts
Im with most of em. Drop it(I have Intrax Lowering Srings for sale) and put wheels(I have Volk GT-7 for sale). . .See . . i have what you need to start off hehehe. . .

1 - 10 of 10 Posts