Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey anybody else out there w/ gunmetal rims on their IBP? I've only seen two on this board (NattySlide's and Jkinopio's). I'm really leaning towards gunmetal on my IBP but I need to see more pics :p

·
Registered
4,693 Posts
mr who said:
how many more pics do you need to see?
im with you on this one :-? if those threads were about the IBP with Gunmetal pics then everybody that had them more than likely posted their pic do0d...this thread is worthless :roll:

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Po1ntblank said:
you can check my sig out . . . i just ordered my tien HA coil overs so its not dropped yet but you get the idea
Nice Rims...you just need to drop the car. I just wanted to see more pics of different gunmetal rims before I made my decision of alloy or gunmetal.

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Po1ntblank said:
you can check my sig out . . . i just ordered my tien HA coil overs so its not dropped yet but you get the idea
Nice Rims...you just need to drop the car. I just wanted to see more pics of different gunmetal rims before I made my decision of alloy or gunmetal.

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
i've seen it before as well and i would definitely suggest gunmetal wheels on an ibp lexus especially with a polished lip

·
Oompa-Loompa of Science
1,995 Posts
XxpNoisNxX said:
Hey anybody else out there w/ gunmetal rims on their IBP? I've only seen two on this board (NattySlide's and Jkinopio's). I'm really leaning towards gunmetal on my IBP but I need to see more pics :p
Hey man, What is there to decide about? IBP with gunmetal (or hyperblack) looks soooo much better than IBP with silver.

Do I need to provide you with more persuasion? OK, you asked for it:

Now stop debating and go get some dark wheels. Dont forget to consider the black pearl emblems to complete the look. :wink:

·
Registered
3,428 Posts
NattySlide said:
XxpNoisNxX said:
Hey man, What is there to decide about? IBP with gunmetal (or hyperblack) looks soooo much better than IBP with silver.

Do I need to provide you with more persuasion? OK, you asked for it:

Now stop debating and go get some dark wheels. Dont forget to consider the black pearl emblems to complete the look. :wink:

EXACTLY--> i'm getting gun metal's too---just don't know which ones though...i'm gonna make it look as sweet as yours Natty :lol:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts