Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey anybody else out there w/ gunmetal rims on their IBP? I've only seen two on this board (NattySlide's and Jkinopio's). I'm really leaning towards gunmetal on my IBP but I need to see more pics :p

·
Registered
4,693 Posts
mr who said:
how many more pics do you need to see?
im with you on this one :-? if those threads were about the IBP with Gunmetal pics then everybody that had them more than likely posted their pic do0d...this thread is worthless :roll:

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Po1ntblank said:
you can check my sig out . . . i just ordered my tien HA coil overs so its not dropped yet but you get the idea
Nice Rims...you just need to drop the car. I just wanted to see more pics of different gunmetal rims before I made my decision of alloy or gunmetal.

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Po1ntblank said:
you can check my sig out . . . i just ordered my tien HA coil overs so its not dropped yet but you get the idea
Nice Rims...you just need to drop the car. I just wanted to see more pics of different gunmetal rims before I made my decision of alloy or gunmetal.

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
i've seen it before as well and i would definitely suggest gunmetal wheels on an ibp lexus especially with a polished lip

·
Oompa-Loompa of Science
1,995 Posts
XxpNoisNxX said:
Hey anybody else out there w/ gunmetal rims on their IBP? I've only seen two on this board (NattySlide's and Jkinopio's). I'm really leaning towards gunmetal on my IBP but I need to see more pics :p
Hey man, What is there to decide about? IBP with gunmetal (or hyperblack) looks soooo much better than IBP with silver.

Do I need to provide you with more persuasion? OK, you asked for it:

Now stop debating and go get some dark wheels. Dont forget to consider the black pearl emblems to complete the look. :wink:

·
Registered
3,428 Posts
NattySlide said:
XxpNoisNxX said:
Hey man, What is there to decide about? IBP with gunmetal (or hyperblack) looks soooo much better than IBP with silver.

Do I need to provide you with more persuasion? OK, you asked for it:

Now stop debating and go get some dark wheels. Dont forget to consider the black pearl emblems to complete the look. :wink:

EXACTLY--> i'm getting gun metal's too---just don't know which ones though...i'm gonna make it look as sweet as yours Natty :lol:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
About this Discussion
17 Replies
11 Participants
1NewLexIS300
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing