Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Podiatrist
23,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok, so my previous IBP with blue flake didn't sell...so here's just plain IBP with IBP JDM style corner markers.

$100 shipped Price drop

similar to these

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
man those look nice! too bad ya gotta tag everyting... i really would end up getting these from you but the popos here in hawaii don't take well to modified cars. maybe if your sig/tag was more like a ghosting... basically your sig/tag in white kinda makes em stand out more then i care to. could ya jus do one without the tag? pretty please :)
in fact i got an idea... hows about... base black then use a pearl similar to IBP so they're black but appear to look IBP at angles?!
jus an idea. an perhaps tag your sig less noticable?! don't get mad its my suggestion :)
+ rep for one kool set of lens thou. - the rep... i can't give ya any more apparantly... gotta show love to others first.

·
Podiatrist
23,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, as long as my tag is there.
I could do white with candy blue over it...make it sorta ghosting.
whatever. I don't feel like repainting them again.

·
Premium Member
15,322 Posts
tempting, look good and i almost wanna get them on that alone, but the idea i can just get em so you'll drop by and sign my moose hat would tempt me to buy them even if i didnt like em. :lol:

·
Registered
3,428 Posts
omg i would so buy these if it wasn't such a pain in the ass to crack open my headlights and reinstall my dde's.............damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bump for you.......

·
Podiatrist
23,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Psychowu said:
if they were SBM, i'd be all over this...
That's what everyone says...but when I do em, miraculously no one buys them.

SBM is one of my favorite colors. Better than IBP in my opinion.

·
Registered
13,954 Posts
magoo said:
Because its not JDM ;)

and they are not JDM lamps to begin with ;)

its De's trademark, has to include it :lol:

people don't want it, DIY

:lol:

·
Registered
23,822 Posts
IMPRIMIS said:
and they are not JDM lamps to begin with ;)

its De's trademark, has to include it :lol:

people don't want it, DIY

:lol:
lol I know, but everyone here is all about that JDM. Its mad JDM tight yo.

·
Podiatrist
23,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
PhatIBP said:
I would send you the payment this minute if it didnt have that logo on them :)
:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
why do people not like the logo? i for one honestly would love to have a set with the logo just to say he did a set for me. and actually i wouldnt buy them if they DIDNT have the logo, theyd just look like everyone elses painted housings...ive been beasting these housings hard since i first saw them...

i know your probably VERY tired of seeing this, but im going to say it anyway...if you somehow, some way, flipped a pair in black onyx, i would definitley 100% for sure buy them...i dont know how creative you could get with black onyx, but as long as they came out nice and had your logo on them, id buy them...

ahhh a boy can dream cant he?

·
Podiatrist
23,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
speed bump

1 - 20 of 27 Posts