Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
16,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
8,107 Posts
This is why carfax.com is a great thing. I was looking at a beautiful BMW 530i a year ago, a '95 w/ 90k miles, drove beautifully. Looked up carfax.com, and it says "salvage title issued". Hope those IS300s don't end up on the used car market.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Originally posted by chromaplast:
hey hey Solar Yellow is awesome

hey, it looks kind of cool w/out the red tail lights on the pic.
to you it is

------------------
1998 Mercedes Benz SLK230
2000 Ford Excursion Ltd. 4x4 Diesel (for the winter)

·
Registered
16,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well the parts are for sale i believe, The interior on the black one is perfect, maybe not a bad idea to get some spare parts and we get to learn about some things by taking them apart

·
15,322 Posts
that yellow IS is almost back in like new condition. i called them wanting to buy some interior parts off it but they thought i was a parts seller and told me they were almost done fixing it. they need a fender and possible a grill and hood.

·
Registered
654 Posts
How do you find places like this? I need to find a local place to get some spare parts.

It makes you kind of cringe to see such a great car wrecked like that, but hey, they probably got most of their money back, and now we get to get some cheap (hopefully) parts! Yay!

[This message has been edited by shadoh6 (edited January 21, 2001).]

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
About this Discussion
12 Replies
11 Participants
Nitro Boy
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing