Lexus IS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
so i hang with this dude that owns a 350z...sad to say of course he is faster than me in my is250........but wait...some other dude had a mustang gt500 and he was at this same gas station as me and my friend wer..i love thoes cars just cause of horse they have...so i walkd over ther and and said nice ride..he was like thanks..he was like is that your IS i was like yeah..anyways long story short he put something in his car..and he was like it will make it go lil faster..i was like alright..so i put it in with my gas as he said...raced my friend in his Z and beet him by finder?????? only reason i did it was cause that dude put it in his 50,000 dollar car..why not do the same...not saying what it was...but on my life it happend...but got his number! and ill be buying me some hahaha....sorry i cant tell you..you would shit in your paints if you new what it was..ps its probly in your household

·
Registered
6,365 Posts
so i hang with this dude that owns a 350z...sad to say of course he is faster than me in my is250........but wait...some other dude had a mustang gt500 and he was at this same gas station as me and my friend wer..i love thoes cars just cause of horse they have...so i walkd over ther and and said nice ride..he was like thanks..he was like is that your IS i was like yeah..anyways long story short he put something in his car..and he was like it will make it go lil faster..i was like alright..so i put it in with my gas as he said...raced my friend in his Z and beet him by finder?????? only reason i did it was cause that dude put it in his 50,000 dollar car..why not do the same...not saying what it was...but on my life it happend...but got his number! and ill be buying me some hahaha....sorry i cant tell you..you would shit in your paints if you new what it was..ps its probly in your household
dude you guys can go out on a date since you got his number, and you can use his special juice to put in your gas tank

·
Premium Member
27,116 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,582 Posts
I'm pretty sure you shouldn't be behind a wheel of a 3800lb machine.

·
Registered
20,661 Posts
from what I gathered.....

he said that a 350z pulled by "finder" aka "fender" on a new mustangGT500....but, thats just not possible.... :nono:

·
Registered
156 Posts
maybe it was mona vie?

·
Registered
257 Posts
from what I gathered.....

he said that a 350z pulled by "finder" aka "fender" on a new mustangGT500....but, thats just not possible.... :nono:
I think he meant he raced his IS250 against his freind with the 350Z.

Cause yeah, no stock 350Z would have a prayer against a GT500.
I don't know the specs of an IS250. So I can't comment on the 350 vs. 250 with "Mystery Marvel Oil" in the tank thing. But I still doubt it anyway. Cause um, like yeah, I like, thought this was, like, um pointless anyways....uuhm, like the post...thing, like, youknow?

·
Registered
518 Posts
just look at his sig and if you're still wondering why he made this post, you need help :x

·
Registered
64 Posts
Don't think he's dumb cause he's young. I'm only 16 and i drive a is350, and i wouldn't let anything but premium unleaded gasoline near my gas cap. Thats absolutely retarded. I wouldn't even trust the crap you put in your gas that supposedly cleans your injectors....stupid

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.