Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was bored today, so i went out and bought some Liquid Glass polish. This stuff is great.

This is my first time using Liquid Glass. The stuff is great, goes on easy, comes off easy. Well worth the $17.99 for a can! :crazy:

The pics kinda suck, but i have a Digital camera / digital camcorder combo. One day Ill buy a dedicated digital camera....

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
four20 said:
You put polish over some swirl marks? :shame:
Yeah, I know. :( Along with some scratches, chips. The paint on my car is less than perfect. Pretty much the rear of the car needs to be repainted, looks as if the previous owner had it repainted for some reason, and whoever did it managed to get handprints on the paint, and than it was clearcoated!! :eek:

So for my car to look this shiny im happy. :D

Shiznit: Yeah it is a weird looking house. I dont even know what it is. It was near a catholic school, and since it looked funky i thought it would make for a decebt background!

·
Registered
3,132 Posts
noIS300yet said:
four20 said:
You put polish over some swirl marks? :shame:
Yeah, I know. :( Along with some scratches, chips. The paint on my car is less than perfect. Pretty much the rear of the car needs to be repainted, looks as if the previous owner had it repainted for some reason, and whoever did it managed to get handprints on the paint, and than it was clearcoated!! :eek:

So for my car to look this shiny im happy. :D

Shiznit: Yeah it is a weird looking house. I dont even know what it is. It was near a catholic school, and since it looked funky i thought it would make for a decebt background!
Ahhh okay... :shame: on the previous owner then heheheh :crazy:

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
YodaIsGod said:
hey...nice job cleaning my ride! :p
Nope, mines a '01 SBM...my blue is better... :lol: :wink:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts