Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanted to know how many people have a custom widebody on their IS300?, because this december my car is going into the shop to undergo a custom widebody.

·
Registered
4,416 Posts
Re: Custom Widebody

lexus84 said:
I wanted to know how many people have a custom widebody on their IS300?, because this december my car is going into the shop to undergo a custom widebody.
There are a few. Most people including me think they look discusting on the IS300.

·
Registered
608 Posts
Re: Custom Widebody

Wxman said:
There are a few. Most people including me think they look discusting on the IS300.
I dont like them either, i rather just do fender flares.

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
widebody

what about the "illmatic IS300" what do u think of his wide body

has anyone seen it

i am trying to do somethin similar to that idea, a fender on the front and a wide back panel fading into the back door

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
Re: widebody

lexus84 said:

has anyone seen it

i am trying to do somethin similar to that idea, a fender on the front and a wide back panel fading into the back door
i seen it.....its very nice in person to actually see how good of a job was done on it......wide!..

·
Registered
2 Posts

lexus84 said:

has anyone seen it

Man :shame: you should be getting your own ideas. Biting off ppl is just stupid. His car is nice for a widebody even though i never believed in having widebodies on such nice body lines of the Lexus IS.

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Widebodies are dumb...sotck lines with a kick ass body kit is so much nicer...I dont get widebodykits....Guess what to all you widebody's ...YOU ARE STILL SLOW!!!!
-Matt

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
widebody

i am defintly not copying his kit, when mins is done it will be nicer , i am just starting the base of mine as he did his, but in the end it will be nicer :lol: 8) :lol: 8) :lol:

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
widebody

definitly not makin my widebody like mr marks :shame:

just not my style i see stuff like that on a civic :lol:

i will post pics of it in january when its all finished 8)

·
Premium Member
8,851 Posts

lexus84 said:
definitly not makin my widebody like mr marks :shame:

just not my style i see stuff like that on a civic :lol:

i will post pics of it in january when its all finished 8)
and u think other widebody IS3 got their concepts not from a civic? :boring:

it's just stupid how u want to go w/ this style and diss on those who went for it, u think u'r any better than them? :roll:

if u got wut it takes to have better shiet, then go for it, otherwise u'll end up just like any of those "civics" that u said urself. :wink:

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Widebody

relax relax

no need to get all pissy GEEZ

i am just sayin that Mr Marks idea is not my style and that i am not going be using it

my widebody has already been started and is COMPLETLY custom all from metal, i am not using on kits or anything like that ....... thas all i am saying

i am not saying i am better then anyone at all, everyone is entitled to there own opinion, if i like my car then i like it who cares what anyone else says :lol:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Re: Widebody

lexus84 said:
relax relax

no need to get all pissy GEEZ

i am just sayin that Mr Marks idea is not my style and that i am not going be using it

my widebody has already been started and is COMPLETLY custom all from metal, i am not using on kits or anything like that ....... thas all i am saying

i am not saying i am better then anyone at all, everyone is entitled to there own opinion, if i like my car then i like it who cares what anyone else says :lol:
Just hope your car doesnt come out like that Ugly ass flares-from-a-beetle white IS from team showcrap.

hope you can back up your claims with how "great and better" your widebody will be. Cant wait to see pix! :wink:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.