Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,256 Posts
you got to be kidding me..
actually, the dash is ok, but please don't get the steering wheel and hand break. oh.. and the seats... that's just... damn

·
Registered
442 Posts
would that fit?? Since it's a rigt hand drive car would the pieces fit on the IS? You can probably get a custom interior done...but thats gonna cost a pretty penny

·
Premium Member
15,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i dont want the steering wheel, or the shift boot, or the floormats, jsut the dash cover.

im thinking since its in sections and not all one piece, i might be able to put it on, just move the parts around, it looks like it might work. im thinking i might go get it custom, have them take the pieces off and paint them or make replacements...

·
Registered
442 Posts
that would look pretty cool in carbon fiber...everything except the shift boot, e-brake handle and boot and steering wheel look good. It might look better if the blue's actually matched though.

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Don, I dont know where those kits can be purchased. Your best bet is probably to find out what shop imports Japanese parts/accessories and order it from them..!

·
Registered
11 Posts
I CAN GET THAT FOR YOU IN BRIGHT BLUE OR DARK BLUE DASH KIT
26 PIECES I CAN ALSO GET IT IN COLOR YELLOW BRUSHE ALUMINUM

AND ALL CARBON COLORS
BLACK AND GRAY
RED BLACK
RED RED
YELLOW
BLUE

SEE PICS AT

WWW.IMPORTPARTSTRADER.COM

THE PICS ARE IN THE STORE SECTION OF THE SITE ALONG WITH SHADOW SHEETS. ON MY KITS YOU WILL GET A WARRANTY ON THE PIECES AS LONG AS YOU OWN THE CAR

Originally posted by DonCorleone:
http://member.nifty.ne.jp/marb/Dsc20623.jpg

AltezzaRoku, u posted this pic in that "cl-s styling" post, i want that dash kit, can you tell me anything about it? any info you might have? price? will it fit on the IS300? who makes it? any info would be appreciated. thanks.

[This message has been edited by yellow fighter (edited November 06, 2000).]

·
Premium Member
15,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks for the replies, everyone.

about that kit yellowfighter, i have a few questions; is it the exact same kit as the picture? what is it made out of? it doesnt look like carbon fiber in picture, and i noticed the one in the picture looks like it was either a full out replacement parts or painted because in some places it looks to cover angles and bend in ways that carbon fiber wont. the shadow kit on your site shows parts that don't quite match the picture... what color is that kit in the picture altezzaroku posted? on your kit, it looks like the cd player is below the cassette (like in european versions) is it? the 2001 IS300 in the US has the cd above the cassette (your webpage says 2000 IS) it also shows areas around the ac controls as having cutouts but the pic doesnt, diff kit? or did the owner cut out the extensions. thanks in advance reply.

ps i have the wood trim and dont need the switch plate peices

[This message has been edited by DonCorleone (edited November 07, 2000).]

1 - 11 of 11 Posts