Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how do i become a memeber? anybody on here a member? where do they meet and what not? info please info. tanks
ariel
p.s. check out my ride on the inside and out page.

·
Registered
5,028 Posts
AmA911IS3 said:
how do i become a memeber? anybody on here a member? where do they meet and what not? info please info. tanks
ariel
p.s. check out my ride on the inside and out page.
you become inducted like the rest.

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
its not that easy ariel lol. not easy at all.

·
Registered
9,676 Posts
Yes not to make it sound bad.. we not desperate for members, we are a small but growing Lexus enthusiasts club. Why dont you introduce yourself to me for starters.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hello bigdaddyrich, my names ariel. ill be 24 as of 9-11 i work 2 jobs very responsibile person who loves to hook up his car that he works so hard for. id luv to be part of ur club. i to am an enthusiast. i had my eye set on an IS way b4 i even got an s2000. after it got totaled i didnt care how much i was gonna pay on insurance and went out and got my baby. u can say im spoiled to my car coz every chance i get to mod it up i do it. if anybody ever needs a hand ill be more than happy for more than 2 reasons, 1 coz im givin a helping hand to a fellow enthusiast, 2, coz i get to see another hot IS hooked up 3 in case i need a halping hand or dont understand something maybe they can help me out 4 what goes around comes around and 5 b'coz im just that nice of a guy. so if theres anything i can do to help u decide weather or not i should be part of lexotic concepts please let me kno. the ppl here on the net are so helpful and cooler than the ppl on the s2k site i was on i was hopin to expand i guess u can say my expierence to another club as well. i hope next time u induct ppl ud take some consideration upon voting for me bigdaddy. happy moding
ariel
if u have anyquestions for me let me kno bro
look forward to meeting u at some of the up coming meets

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
I'm afraid its gonna be harder than that, I don't think they're looking for a college application essay.

·
Registered
5,028 Posts
AmA911IS3 said:
hello bigdaddyrich, my names ariel. ill be 24 as of 9-11 i work 2 jobs very responsibile person who loves to hook up his car that he works so hard for. id luv to be part of ur club. i to am an enthusiast. i had my eye set on an IS way b4 i even got an s2000. after it got totaled i didnt care how much i was gonna pay on insurance and went out and got my baby. u can say im spoiled to my car coz every chance i get to mod it up i do it. if anybody ever needs a hand ill be more than happy for more than 2 reasons, 1 coz im givin a helping hand to a fellow enthusiast, 2, coz i get to see another hot IS hooked up 3 in case i need a halping hand or dont understand something maybe they can help me out 4 what goes around comes around and 5 b'coz im just that nice of a guy. so if theres anything i can do to help u decide weather or not i should be part of lexotic concepts please let me kno. the ppl here on the net are so helpful and cooler than the ppl on the s2k site i was on i was hopin to expand i guess u can say my expierence to another club as well. i hope next time u induct ppl ud take some consideration upon voting for me bigdaddy. happy moding
ariel
if u have anyquestions for me let me kno bro
look forward to meeting u at some of the up coming meets
:wtf: :jawDrop: :disagree:

GraphiteSportDesign said:
I'm afraid its gonna be harder than that, I don't think they're looking for a college application essay.
Yeah I'm gonna have to go with, "What is I agree for 1000 Alex."

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
heck with that...i wanna join TOO!!!

i will lead the new WEST chapter into greatness!!!!

please? ill paypal you guys....

e-high five?

doh...

im going to sleep...

·
Registered
6,365 Posts
:wtf: :jawDrop: :disagree: :lol:
i think i'll write my own

hi im willie, im 19 be 20 in a week or so.....im poor, i go to devry:pissed:i have no money:pissed:i have no job:disagree:im basically a bum:wtf:and im a grumpy 5 foot chinese kid that own 2 resturants........but the good news is i dunked on boosted4door ;) and saved a bunch of money by switching to GEICO

-not your friend;
Willie

·
Registered
5,028 Posts
lexluger180 said:

hi im willie, im 19 be 20 in a week or so.....im poor, i go to devry:pissed:i have no money:pissed:i have no job:disagree:im basically a bum:wtf:and im a grumpy 5 foot chinese kid that own 2 resturants........but the good news is i dunked on boosted4door ;) and saved a bunch of money by switching to GEICO

-not your friend;
Willie
:lol: Willie you are a damn fool --> :fool:

·
Registered
3,475 Posts
lexluger180 said:

-not your friend;
Willie
wtf? LMAO.. hahaha. this is making my morning..

·
Banned
12,375 Posts
lexluger180 said:

-not your friend;
Willie

wow, im actually giving willie rep for making me laugh this morning....

·
Registered
5,028 Posts
mikefate said:
wow, im actually giving willie rep for making me laugh this morning....
:blush: The scary part is I found myself saying the exact same thing. weird.

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
lexluger180 said:

-not your friend;
Willie
this thread is hillarious. definately made my morning oh and I just saved a bunch of money by switching to GEICO.
:lol:

·
Premium Member
6,292 Posts
lexluger180 said:

-not your friend;
Willie
:lol: Willie, that's a good one. :screwy: you're something else bro.
you just made my day. :bigSmile:

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
fcukin guy bro lol. willie is the man yo i dont care what anybody says. hes so humble but yet cool and mad lazy lol. that shit mad my morning to lol. later hommies

·
Registered
475 Posts
Ha!....That was hilarious!.....Willie.....you Lazy Bum.....you're the man....:chill:

·
Registered
475 Posts
Dude....When is the next meet?

1 - 20 of 76 Posts