Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, originally I was lookin for an L-tuned, but sh*t happens, and now I don't have near as much $$ as I thought I'd have. I just started looking for a 'normal' is.
2001,2002 doesn't matter. Has to be Auto, under 30K miles, and just want an MSM or GGP w/ Black Escaine, all but nav/heated seats is what I'm lookin for (but nav and heated seats are a plus!!)

Any ideas???? Thanks!! What do you guys think I'll be able to get one for?
I appreciate the help!!!
-Bryan
[email protected]

·
Registered
126 Posts
bk9 said:
Well, originally I was lookin for an L-tuned, but sh*t happens, and now I don't have near as much $$ as I thought I'd have. I just started looking for a 'normal' is.
2001,2002 doesn't matter. Has to be Auto, under 30K miles, and just want an MSM or GGP w/ Black Escaine, all but nav/heated seats is what I'm lookin for (but nav and heated seats are a plus!!)

I appreciate the help!!!
-Bryan
[email protected]
try autotrader.com...bunch of used IS's on there

·
Registered
20,030 Posts
bk9 said:

I appreciate the help!!!
-Bryan
[email protected]

Hello bk9 :lol:

You can also visit Commercial Sales and Member Sales in this website.
There are some members who are selling their IS300s.

Best of luck! :chill:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
3 Participants
MY IS300
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing