Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, originally I was lookin for an L-tuned, but sh*t happens, and now I don't have near as much $$ as I thought I'd have. I just started looking for a 'normal' is.
2001,2002 doesn't matter. Has to be Auto, under 30K miles, and just want an MSM or GGP w/ Black Escaine, all but nav/heated seats is what I'm lookin for (but nav and heated seats are a plus!!)

Any ideas???? Thanks!! What do you guys think I'll be able to get one for?
I appreciate the help!!!
-Bryan
[email protected]

·
Registered
126 Posts
bk9 said:
Well, originally I was lookin for an L-tuned, but sh*t happens, and now I don't have near as much $$ as I thought I'd have. I just started looking for a 'normal' is.
2001,2002 doesn't matter. Has to be Auto, under 30K miles, and just want an MSM or GGP w/ Black Escaine, all but nav/heated seats is what I'm lookin for (but nav and heated seats are a plus!!)

I appreciate the help!!!
-Bryan
[email protected]
try autotrader.com...bunch of used IS's on there

·
Registered
20,030 Posts
bk9 said:

I appreciate the help!!!
-Bryan
[email protected]

Hello bk9 :lol:

You can also visit Commercial Sales and Member Sales in this website.
There are some members who are selling their IS300s.

Best of luck! :chill:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts