Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was an even trade. It's an 04 Lancer! Bone stock/Silver/cloth. Auto. Hey, it's close enough to an Evo right?

haha.... My boss backed into my car so I put it in the bodyshop Mon. the insurance gave me a whole $23.00 a day for a rental. I'm thinking about adding the optional insurance today. If I do that... there very well could be some video to come. Or is that called evidence??

This car is such a POS! I can't wait to be rid of it and have mine back.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
12,375 Posts
thank god. i was going to tell you to piss off and hit the mitsu forums
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,194 Posts
I had a Cavalier a few weeks ago. I tell ya, that thing is a total chick magnet... That was a POS too. Now that I have had my Lexus, I've become a little snobby about other cars. I used to love rental cars, they were good for jumping, running into things, and off-roading. Now I want to wear a bag over my head when I drive one so that nobody sees me.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Flatline IS said:
I had a Cavalier a few weeks ago. I tell ya, that thing is a total chick magnet... That was a POS too. Now that I have had my Lexus, I've become a little snobby about other cars. I used to love rental cars, they were good for jumping, running into things, and off-roading. Now I want to wear a bag over my head when I drive one so that nobody sees me.

No kidding! The embarrasment outweighs the fun of trashing it!
I felt like such a pimp when a 4 runner full of hotties pulled up next to me yesterday
 

·
Whatever they say I am...
Joined
·
2,700 Posts
alwa703 said:
It was an even trade. It's an 04 Lancer! Bone stock/Silver/cloth. Auto. Hey, it's close enough to an Evo right?

haha.... My boss backed into my car so I put it in the bodyshop Mon. the insurance gave me a whole $23.00 a day for a rental. I'm thinking about adding the optional insurance today. If I do that... there very well could be some video to come. Or is that called evidence??

This car is such a POS! I can't wait to be rid of it and have mine back.
Man I was about to take back every cool thing I ever said about you!!!!!! Good one :) Man that sux. How much damage was it?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
$1600

She got the fender, bumper, hood and headlight. The fender was the only thing dented.... the rest was just scratched up real bad
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
6,292 Posts
alwa703 said:
It was an even trade. It's an 04 Lancer! Bone stock/Silver/cloth. Auto. Hey, it's close enough to an Evo right?

haha.... My boss backed into my car so I put it in the bodyshop Mon. the insurance gave me a whole $23.00 a day for a rental. I'm thinking about adding the optional insurance today. If I do that... there very well could be some video to come. Or is that called evidence??

This car is such a POS! I can't wait to be rid of it and have mine back.

:lol: For a moment there, I thought you were serious.
 

·
Whatever they say I am...
Joined
·
2,700 Posts
alwa703 said:
$1600

She got the fender, bumper, hood and headlight. The fender was the only thing dented.... the rest was just scratched up real bad
Damn....Did you let Nalley do the body work? I know what will make you feel better. Go Auto-Crossing in the in Lancer!!!!!! haha.... then bring it back with bald tires :)

I hope they get your IS back soon......
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
18,609 Posts
petaa7 said:
minus the boeing 747 rear wing for optimal downforce.
I know it's hard to fathom that an OE spoiler could actually be effective. Stick to the aftermarket aluminum/CF-supported double-deckers you IS heathens seem to thrive off of.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
18,609 Posts
Mazdaspeed said:
and the tranny. and the driveline. and the front fenders. and the rear fenders. and every single suspension component down to the fastners. and the wheels and rubber. and the interior......
As if you need MORE rep...
 
1 - 20 of 41 Posts
Top