Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well I posted my wheels up for sale but had no luck selling them. So I decided to keep them and try to experiment. I've been feelin all the Gray Gunmetal color cars with the pink chrome Jline wheels. Do you think I can pull off painting my wheels the same color pink? These would be professionally done of course.

I made these small cause if any bigger you can REALLY tell it was done by paint. Just to give you an idea...... Sorry for the crappy cell pics.

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
I actually like the look. Plus rep for trying something different.

Reactions: LexxIS300

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
Actually looks good, You need to try it out. Shoot I would do it too since I have a GGP.

·
Registered
5,861 Posts
It probaby would look ok but there is no way I would want to look at pink wheels everyday.

Good luck with the project and post pics if you do it.

·
Registered
396 Posts
I was actually contemplating doing this a while back. It was decided that, no, I shouldn't, because the cost of painting was much greater than the cost of the wheel itself.

If you try it, refer me to who you used to paint/anodize.

·
Registered
209 Posts
I agree, your car needs to be more aggressive to pull off the pink. Maybe add some Wald sides to that lip.
I completely agree with this statement. If your car looked more agressive, you could definately pull it off. Maybe a full kit would complement it nicely?

1 - 20 of 35 Posts