Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
27,022 Posts
LOL :lol:

My jaw dropped and I was about to ask where it could possibly be in the GTA.

·
Premium Member
3,253 Posts
hehehehehhe........

·
Registered
2,728 Posts
^^^^ow yea it also went into a full body make over...lol...did I mention I added a spoiler with that...lol...

·
Registered
185 Posts
and behind another lexus in front of the GTR.

·
Premium Member
27,022 Posts
Has their been a direct comparison between a GT-R and an LFA yet? I'd love to see the results.

I bet you Clarkson would go on and on about how the LFA costs 4 times as much as the GTR yet it doesn't offer 4 times the performance. :blush!

·
Premium Member
7,176 Posts
someone took a picture of my car without asking...OMG invasion of privacy...
You promised a test drive, remember lol can't change your mind now ;)

·
Premium Member
27,022 Posts
The Lexus LF-A is all about exclusivity... and I don't think people who would buy the LF-A even care about the cost. BUT... the problem the "non-believers" have is that the LF-A costs so much more than other cars with similar performance. You could buy two Ferrari F430 SCUDERIA's (special performance version) for the price of an LF-A.

I don't think you really hear people dissing the LF-A... it's just the price they keep tripping over.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
The Lexus LF-A is all about exclusivity... and I don't think people who would buy the LF-A even care about the cost. BUT... the problem the "non-believers" have is that the LF-A costs so much more than other cars with similar performance. You could buy two Ferrari F430 SCUDERIA's (special performance version) for the price of an LF-A.

I don't think you really hear people dissing the LF-A... it's just the price they keep tripping over.
yeah i believe exclusivity is a good thing
like the GTR is kinda heard as an "affordable" car with super car performance
which i dont like because then its not as special anymore
+ i dont like how the GTR jump classes (from a sports/tuner car to a super car)

haha didnt mean to go off topic :rolleyes:

·
Registered
185 Posts
the chick rushed outta the house with her toothbrush to see the magnificent LFA and didnt even get the chance to brush her teeth.

·
Premium Member
3,253 Posts
I have seen one in person.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.