Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Bite my shiny metal ass
938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
After about a year of looking and even longer saving I finally did it, I bought my first house. The plan was to get out of the city for my health (i had a fairly serious health scare earlier in the year) as well for my fiances business which she needed more space. We were mainly looking in the Caledon/Georgetown area, we wanted a decent house with some property like half an acre or more.

After visiting multiple houses all over the area we eventually found a great house we both liked from the beginning which is located in Caledon near Palgrave. The house is on 1.14 acres of land with farm land and conservation behind us, it is 3 bedroom split level, has a 2 car garage, 3 fireplaces (2 gas, 1 wood) and large deck. It also has an above ground pool and came with an older pool table in the rec room.

We moved in Dec. 1 and are only now finally getting somewhat settled, although things are still a bit messy and we still do have some boxes laying around that haven't been unpacked. The first major purchase I had to do for the house was get a snowblower, living up here there is no way around it, this is definitely snow country.

Well anyways, just thought I'd share some pictures, here is a few pictures below or you can see more in my photoalbum here: Zerokarma.com - Photo Album - My New House

Front of the house:

Driveway:

Pool:

Rec Room:

Rec Room:

Upstairs Wood fireplace:

Computer Room:

Fire Pit outdoors:

The new toy, snowblower:

More pictures here if anyone is interested:
Zerokarma.com - Photo Album - My New House

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
congrats on the new house enjoy

·
Registered
14,829 Posts
Very nice! Heated garage would be awesome for washing your car in the winter ..... :p

Reactions: LEXIGRL

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Congratulations!!

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
nice house congrats!

don't envy that LONG driveway though! even with a snow blower!

Reactions: LEXIGRL

·
Premium Member
27,116 Posts
Congrats on the house... I should be looking into that myself!

·
Bite my shiny metal ass
938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
don't envy that LONG driveway though! even with a snow blower!
Its actually not that bad with the snowblower, I can clear the entire driveway in about 10-15 minutes tops with it.

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Very nice location, congrats, and don't spend too much, too fast :)

·
Bite my shiny metal ass
938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for all the comments guys, I'll post some better pictures later when the weather is better.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts