Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK guys and gals here is the situation

I am remodeling one of my restaurants, part of that is the repair of some tile baseboard tiles.

they are 4" x 8" , grey , dove grey, light shade of grey etc. etc.

I can not for the life of me find these tiles :x , the alternative is to remove all the base boards and replace them with new tile. When in reality all I need is about 150 tiles and 20 corners to replace. The cost diffrence is great. :crazy: :whine:

So far this is what I have found out and researched the restaurant was built in 1986,
The tile is called FIANDRE #P610, Possible place of purchase was Del Pizo but all I have is an old number that doesn't work 213-887-5820

Anyways I am asking anybody that knows anything about tiles for help in this matter. 8)

Thanks in Advance
Anthony

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
LOL

10 McDonald's Restaurants

And thank for the sympathy post it has actually been more informative than the 30 or so tile companies that I have been in contact with. :roll: :lol: :crazy:

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Not that you guys give a rats ass but looks like the company JBI out of Cali that puts together the decor packages together for MCD's did me the favor of getting me some more numbers that I can call. We will see what happens.

Thank you for the cookie I enjoyed it.

:chill:

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Trovador said:
10 McDonalds! Quite the entrepreneur. Kudos.

You gotta keep in mind this is the PL. People here don't build things, they destroy.

Thank you
Yes my family has been in the biz since 1983, we have busted our arses and have gotten 10 big headaches but you need stores to make money and more than one.

:crazy:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
3 Participants
AECIS300
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing