Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I want to talk to someone who knows a shiiiit load about our IS300's and the esk thing and about headers and y-pipe and b-pipe, ect, I need to know about grounding kits also. If you know a shiiit load about all this stuff I would appreciate your help. PM me and we can meet up on yahoo messenger or something like that...

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
man I would post them but there are too many and too mixed up. I need to talk to someone who really knows there shit. the reason why I can't keep posting is cause it would take all day to chat back and forth with someone. I don't really know shit about this stuff and just started learning about 2 weeks ago. I am trying to figure out what all to buy for my new IS. I would say I want to spend 1000 right now and then maybe 1000 a year from now. I am just trying to figure out what all I want in that 1000. as you can see, too much shiat.

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
There are a ton of people on this board that know a "shit load" about the IS. You should do a search or post the questions so that you get a more well rounded answer, rather than just one person's opinion.

What's the rush anyways? Did you steal the money from a bank?

·
Registered
12,157 Posts
you'll laugh at this

look what he pm-ed me

sexylexusflexs said:
hey jack ass I have some questions for you...you got a few minutes?
would you be eager to help someone that PMed you that?

-gte

paluch2002 said:
talk to IS300GTE pm him if u have questions.

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
way to ask for help donkey

at least you can be nice about it, is300gte is probably one of the most intelligent, informative people when it comes to the is300 and you just blew your chance with asking him your questions

just ask your questions to .net and i'm sure someone will help you out

·
2,033 Posts
IS300GTE said:
you'll laugh at this

look what he pm-ed me

sexylexusflexs said:
hey jack ass I have some questions for you...you got a few minutes?
would you be eager to help someone that PMed you that?

-gte

paluch2002 said:
talk to IS300GTE pm him if u have questions.
:lol: :lol: well now that is the way to get what you want :lol: :lol:

The nerve of some people :pissed: :pissed: :crazy: :crazy:

·
Registered
28,808 Posts
XCstud said:
Shiznit said:
not the sharpest tool in the chest is he.
sharpest tool in the shed....you keep tools in the shed, not a chest.
This is the same kid that made SEVEN sperate posts on intakes. :crazy: :lol:

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
This guy has sooo many questions to ask and only a grand to spend. He wants to spend $1000 now, and then wait another year before he spends another $1000. Cheap bastard.....

Its a shame this guy drives an IS300, or at least thats what he says.

·
Registered
3,339 Posts
fuct said:
This guy has sooo many questions to ask and only a grand to spend. He wants to spend $1000 now, and then wait another year before he spends another $1000. Cheap bastard.....

Its a shame this guy drives an IS300, or at least thats what he says.
Maybe he's tight on money, who cares. There's no need to call him a cheap bastard, you don't know his situation. What he decides to do with his money is his perrogative. He's just doing his own research in his own special short bus way.

Spending a lot of money on anything blindly doesn't make it better. All cheap bastards know that. heh

-crontab -l

·
Registered
3,339 Posts
alredxiii said:
True True, but that doesn't give him the right to call IS300GTE a Jackass does it :-?
Askin' me? I gave no point of view on that and didn't do anything to justify it, except maybe for the short bus comment. But I agree, doesn't give him the right to call him a jackass, but I'm prettty sure it was meant without offensive intentions. I mean he didn't know who GTE was, just though he was some other dude and maybe that's just how he communicates. I wouldn't be surprised. I find it hysterical.

Poor guy just seems to be really giddy and anxious about intakes. Too bad he's got a quirky way of going about it.

-crontab -e

1 - 20 of 35 Posts