Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need some video or sound clips of the HKS Drager exhaust. i want to hear a good clip before i buy but i can find any links that still work and the one from the .net store is and IS200. anything wound help, thanx!

i am also looking for a used drager for sale also

·
Registered
1,824 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
wow well ok then this is it. i love it and its not too loud at all!! it sound do nice! but where can i get one for a good price? a new one on ebay is like $375, ouch!

more clips/videos!!!!

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
I had to fork over much much more than that...since i live in Canada and i gotta pay for the big shipping, then duty fees/tarrifs...yada yada.
so it was about 100-150 more then wut you guys get to pay :(

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
wow that sucks! how does the IS do in the snow???

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
surprisingly good...as long as you drive cautiously, it'll be fine.
dunno if the american IS's have this, but here we got a "Snow" button which is basically a rev limiter...so if we step on the gas and no get no traction, the engine won't put out, so theres no spinning out :)

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
bigkahuna2187 said:
yep i think all the IS's here have the snow button? doesnt do much good here in FL :D
It will make you drive like a granny, thats about it. i have heard i gives you better gas mileage but i think thats just do to you not having the power to use. personally i cant stand it on, i NEED the power!

·
Registered
3,591 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
OK I ordered mine from hopupracing.com in San Diego,Ca got it for 300 shipped!! love the sound .not loud until over 4,000rpm then it screemss!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts