Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't seem to make up my mind on this. Should I paint my heads/tails gloss black, and keep the chrome rings or just leave them all chrome like they are now. I really want to make my altezza tails less "altezza" and I think having them painted gloss black with the chrome rings is a great way of going about doing it... the only problem is that I'm not certain whether or not it will go well with the rest of my car. Most of you on here have seen it.

·
Registered
473 Posts
I think smoked tails might look more professional rather than gloss black. What about flat black? Have you considered that? JMO

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, matte black, not a bad idea.

It's a hard choice since I'm AR, and I don't (and never will) have black rims on my car. So I don't want black heads/tails to throw off the look of my car, ya know?

Basically it's either matte black, with the chrome rings OR keep them how they are now.

+rep to all that have replied, thanks!

·
Registered
578 Posts
i think it will look better if you smoke them out dude ;)

·
Threadlocker
8,984 Posts
look for pics of redlex's car.. of course if he sees this post he might go ahead and post them.

he has/had black heads/fogs on his AR with silver wheels... dark chrome tails though... so your mileage may vary.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts