Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone on here sell a plug and play kit for the JDM Altezza headlights?

I've searched for a kit online for a while now. I've had the headlights sitting for six months now.

·
Registered
4,530 Posts
so you have a set of jdm altezza headlight??
what plug and play kit are you looking for??
the altezza headlight is kind of plug and play...not 100% but 98% i say...

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
so you have a set of jdm altezza headlight??
what plug and play kit are you looking for??
the altezza headlight is kind of plug and play...not 100% but 98% i say...
Yeah i have the headlights and I need a pug and play HID kit. Or at least some bulbs that will fit the headlights.

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
you need to buy a 9006 HID kit for those jdm headlights, the usdm HID ones WILL NOT work.

·
Registered
4,530 Posts
How positive are you on that bulb size?
the usdm will not fit...well, it will. if you mod. the stock one to make it fit, but it will blend every on coming traffic LOL

·
Registered
68 Posts
I'm currently torn.....

Just got a pair of BLK JDM Headlights last month for $250 USD, and when I was about to get the 9006 hid kit for it, along comes another opportunity to buy a pair of JDM NEO Fog Lamps w/Mounting Brackets no less for $145 USD Shipped!
So here I stand. With two pairs of JDM stuff that I wanna mount on my IS. When all the while i was saving up for a set of Koni Yellows & Eibach Pro kit. Impulse buy....dammit! But hey i was told i really got these lights for a good price. Any confirmation on this? cuz really i wasn't anticipating of buying these items but, since they can indeed enhance my IS i thought to myself, WTH!
So now i'm saving up for the NEO front bumper so i can mount these supposedly "rare" pair of JDM fogs. OR.....i can put buying a Neo bumper foregoing the installation of the fogs on hold, and save up for my suspension system, and still install the JDM Blk Heads...hmmmmm /O: like i said...i'm torn.

·
Registered
897 Posts
120% sure the bulb size for the altezza headlights are as follows,

low beam (9006)
high beam (9005)

you can go to your local auto parts store and buy them. or if you want hid kit, you can purchase off ebay.

thanks.

·
Registered
5,691 Posts
So you bumped a two year old thread to talk about your new pickup?

·
Registered
68 Posts
yeah.....so?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts