Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2007 Lexus IS350
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need help, just bought an 07’ IS 350 with 99k miles. The AC and none of the buttons on top.ie fan, AC work, mine is non-navigation. The fan will not turn off when car is on, it will go off when car is turned off. My radio, CD player all work fine. Should I check fuses and if so where to start? Under passenger side? Any other suggestions would really be of help, ideas etc. would be much appreciated. Thx

·
Registered
2007 Lexus IS350
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, first thing I will look at today. Which is the fuse box should I check first? The #2 fuse on drivers side is the AC fuse and I believe on the passenger side it’s #9 can you confirm? Also, should I check any fuses in the engine compartment?

·
Registered
2007 Lexus IS350
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks, first thing I will look at today. Which is the fuse box should I check first? The #2 fuse on drivers side is the AC fuse and I believe on the passenger side it’s #9 can you confirm? Also, should I check any fuses in the engine compartment?
I checked the AC fuse on the driver side which according to my manual for the 07’ IS350 is the #2 fuse from top left side. Surprise to me, there was no fuse there and I’m wondering did it just fall out. The AC worked a few days ago but then stopped altogether but the fan kept blowing on high and I couldn’t turn it off.
I started up the engine and the fan started blowing however no AC light then all of a sudden, the AC light comes on. I was able to turn the fan off. Started the car again, the AC light button come right on but I don’t want to have a problem with the system or fan blower until I have it checked out. Something is wrong but I’ll let them find the problem. Any ideas on your end or have you had a problem like this? Can you verify for me if I have identified the AC fuse correctly!

·
5,681 Posts
Sorry I do not remember where all fuses are. It almost tells me. That it is the controller. Take it by the dealer. They can check it out and tell you. Worst case. Just pay for diagnostic and then do it yourself on the repair.

·
Registered
2007 Lexus IS350
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sorry I do not remember where all fuses are. It almost tells me. That it is the controller. Take it by the dealer. They can check it out and tell you. Worst case. Just pay for diagnostic and then do it yourself on the repair.
Thanks,
Taking car in Thursday for safety check then over to the dealer for the diagnostic and then I’ll let you know how it comes out. I’ve heard about nightmares people have with these head issues so keeping fingers crossed. Thx again!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts