Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey y'all, i have a 2002 AR is300,
havent done much mods to it...but starting soon...
first thing i need is to get is a new front,

i really like the carson tuned front bumper, and there's fog lights that will go with it, but it looks kinda ricey,
and i also like the CWEST front, it looks aggresive, and i think not ricey at all, but i am afraid that the stock fog lights wont fit it, and i really want to keep my fog lights.please ell me what you think..:)

and is there any other NICE front bumper i should consider? i dont mind spending more money as long as i get the perfect front bumper for my car...

oh and pictures will be helpful too..

thanks in advance guys.

·
Dr. JDM
9,332 Posts

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
I have a C-West front bumper and the fit is great, however as you stated you wouldn't have your fogs anymore. Why not look into front lips also.

·
Registered
796 Posts
I have the Seibon but really love the Vertex front but its a hard to get JDM front like the Modelista.

Be careful about the JDM ones as the size is a bit smaller and will take some work to get fit right.

Reactions: mycalr

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
The Lsportline is my favorite but chances are you will never find one. That being said I would have to agree with APMonkey and say Vertex.

·
Dr. JDM
9,332 Posts
I have the Seibon but really love the Vertex front but its a hard to get JDM front like the Modelista.

Be careful about the JDM ones as the size is a bit smaller and will take some work to get fit right.
please don't give out misinformation here. jdm fits fine. you either get a jdm crash bar, or just take off the crash bar altogether. it does not entail "some work" to get to fit right. the vertex, however, does need body shop work on the fender side (fiberglass). the modellista, TRD, etc. needs NO work whatsoever since they're JDM OEM

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i've decided on the carson tuned w/fogs... but how will it look w/o side skirts and rear?

·
Registered
6,365 Posts

as chado said don't give out wrong information

i've decided on the carson tuned w/fogs... but how will it look w/o side skirts and rear?
it'll look dumb

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
definently will look off without sides or rear. vertex looks like sex. pure automotive sex.

p.s. why are you not getting sides and rear? $? if so you should just wait and save up.

·
Registered
796 Posts
as chado said don't give out wrong information
it'll look dumb
Ya sorry, I was just talking about the crash bar situation with the Vertex.
As far as the Carson, I agree it will look off and uneven.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts