Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello

As some of you know we make rear rigid bars for the is300's is250s and 350s along with GS models and IS-f.

We have yet to install a set on a sport x owners car. Id like to find someone local but I doubt that would happen, so I would like to offer one owner some parts at cost to try out and keep + shipping.

Im not trying to use this for a sale, but I do need some feedback from a sport X owner asap.

If anyone is interested please give me a call or aim at ggpis300

David
408 667 3283

·
Premium Member
16,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

This is the bar installed on the is300, there are [2] for the vehicle. The picture is of the prototype, the model id send out is anodized black stage III and has a dome label on it in the middle.

thanks
D

·
Registered
387 Posts
id give it a shot. is there really that much difference between the sedan and the sportx in the rear?

·
Premium Member
16,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
WIth parts no diff, but with the structure of the way its built with the body yes.

D

·
Premium Member
16,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yes on the sedan we measured less chassis flex, and i haven't had as much wheel hop or trac issues.

D

·
Premium Member
6,141 Posts
Could you use these in addition to a rear underbrace (TRD, Cusco, Tanabe, eBay)? Or is it one or the other?

·
Premium Member
16,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Im located in San Jose, but we aren't a full service shop. Until we move out of CA we are home/wherehouse based with minor services for install.

Yes these are to be used in addition to all under chassis braces you might already have.

D

·
Premium Member
16,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Right now you would be second in line.

80 picked up or 89 shipped.

Im just waiting on mkiiina, he called me and said he was interested. I sent him the paypal information so we shall see.

If you would like to try it also, let me know, Ill do 1 more set so I have 2 reviews coming back to me.

D

·
Registered
387 Posts
is300soon, if he can get in there before me or can get them on the car quicker do it! im looking at 2 weeks at this point (lost a day off this week)

·
Premium Member
16,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
okie

first come first serve!

thanks for letting me know..

D

·
Premium Member
6,141 Posts
I would do it, but I'm waiting for the at cost price. ;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts