Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Twisties Addict
13,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok me and a freind were installing my HID bulbs the other night and forgot ot put back the Grey plastic round things that cover the back of the headlight.

i was at his grandpas garage, and now i dont know if his dipshit workers might have just tossed them!
he is checking tonight

two questions

1.--- If it rains before i can get another pair do you think it will fuck up my lights>?

2.----If i cant find them then how much do you think the fucking dealership will charge me?

·
Vendor
4,813 Posts
bgwillyBadassIS31 said:
ok me and a freind were installing my HID bulbs the other night and forgot ot put back the Grey plastic round things that cover the back of the headlight.

i was at his grandpas garage, and now i dont know if his dipshit workers might have just tossed them!
he is checking tonight

two questions

1.--- If it rains before i can get another pair do you think it will f*ck up my lights>?
I think the cover also keep out dust, but I would put some good 'ol duct tape on there in the mean time. I think you will be OK though. The HID computer is at the base of the housing to the center. I think there would have to be quite a bit of water accumulated to cause damage.

bgwillyBadassIS31 said:
2.----If i cant find them then how much do you think the fucking dealership will charge me?
Probably have to buy the whole assembly :(

Junk yard is a good bet.

Fig

·
Premium Member
4,786 Posts
You don't need to buy the whole assembly.

Just give your dealer this part # (x2)

81135-3A150

$12.10 each

In the mean while do as Fig said and put duct tape over the opening.

Good Luck!

·
Premium Member
4,786 Posts
Fig said:
LCA575 said:
You don't need to buy the whole assembly.

Just give your dealer this part # (x2)

81135-3A150

$12.10 each

In the mean while do as Fig said and put duct tape over the opening.

Good Luck!
sweet! do you have a part number for the tail lens :lol:
I wish!
those lenses break easily, especially when removed from the tail housing.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts