Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Guru of Supercharged ISs
6,620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
but i just discovered that at least one of the PLP/SC's will NOT work with the XERD header..... :x

anyone know if it will work w/theToyomoto/ pro 1 or HP headers....?

....any one know if the XERD header will NOT work with the TBKO/ PHR or Toyomoto SC's......????

or can anyone confirm which of these systems ARE compatible w the XERD header. or ANY header available that i should choose to run.....??????

Looks like which ever SC my header WILL be compatible with will be getting my 5grand.... :roll:

hmmmmmm......ya wonder if PLP Designed the SC's on purpose so they wouldn't work with any other header than the rumored PLP header..or will it..??

NNaaahhhh.........they wouldn't do that ... now would they....???

...seems to me this market is really too small to go making expensive small volume, & somewhat incompatible products..esp w 3 other competitive kits avail now or very soon......

Seems like a good way NOT to sell as many kits as is possible..... :-?

·
Premium Member
14,412 Posts
they work with the toyomoto.

the xerds come out too far,

PS mikes SC was around way before XERD header.

stop ur bs u old man!

·
Guru of Supercharged ISs
6,620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yep.. old & tired & cranky :bitching:

i'ma no wheels, broke car, walking my ass or telecommuting bitch...

& REAL commuting with the wife plain sux ass......... half the time...... & fouls my mood even more than it already is with no ride to call my own....

damn too bad.. I heard the toyomotos were not so great from some owners.....? thass why XERD saw a chance & made theirs to improve on them..

then they just pissed that whole opportunity away...... :roll:

time for bed....

·
Premium Member
14,412 Posts
i gave u an explination now gimme half ur dots.

David

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.