Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
well i ordered some things for my supra, clear blinkers and a cusco strut tower bar, they sent me the clears for a 86-88 supra, if u know the front on the 86-88 is different from the ones on the 89-92, and it took about 3 weeks to get my bar because it was special order from the EAST

·
Guru of Supercharged ISs
6,620 Posts
funny i just ordered a APR CF radiator panel from them, last thurs. at about 2 am.

On friday after Thanksgiving ( the next day basically) & they called me at home to confirm the order & say that it was was shipped straight from APR, & would be here on Monday.

It arrived promptly on Monday, just as they said it would.

i had great service & a perfect transaction....!

·
Registered
5,501 Posts
Never received sway bars from them. Got my money back after 3 months of waiting and BS>

·
Registered
903 Posts
Man i've ordered a lot of things from these guys. Always came in less than a week to Hawaii

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
edgy said:
funny i just ordered a APR CF radiator panel from them, last thurs. at about 2 am.

On friday after Thanksgiving ( the next day basically) & they called me at home to confirm the order & say that it was was shipped straight from APR, & would be here on Monday.

It arrived promptly on Monday, just as they said it would.

i had great service & a perfect transaction....!

how much?, gotta pic aswell?

·
Guru of Supercharged ISs
6,620 Posts

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
I ordered my HKS coilovers from them as well as my HKS Hiper.

I had an excellent experience with them from order to delivery. Customer service was very helpful and courteous.

Fair prices, I'd do business with them again.

·
Registered
552 Posts
asldjf

i ordered a few things from them... they came in pretty damn quick, woke up one morning and saw my stuff on my door step. took like a week for it to come in...

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
well i got my stuff today. I must say im pretty happy with the timing. They sent it out the next day after i ordered wednesday night. Unfortunately it was stuck at UPS station over teh weekend, but ow well i still got it.

·
Guru of Supercharged ISs
6,620 Posts
Update... I had some small issues with the panel... it is not perfectly cut to fit correctly.. .but more so there are small white specs, flecks, Discolorations in the weave...small issues yes, but at 100 bux Plus for a REALLY basic CF part.... i expected a tiny bit better product especially as I have seen others that look perfect... & expected the same...

So... i call I M racingn today & spoke with Han, & he said NO PROBLEM :eek: :D ... we can exchange it easily, & do a quick visual inspection of the next one so it looks ok... they expect more in on Friday & i will call on Monday. to get this handled...

Again... a very easy & well conducted call & promise of Cust Service on their part

I will post the results....

edward

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.