2,909 Posts
Lookin good!

------------------
'01 Graphite Gray Pearl

·
Registered
258 Posts
NICE NICE NICE!!!

Where's the flame from the 'ANTI-IS-MOD' folks???

Who said a tricked-out IS is RICEY??? WHERE ARE YOU PRO-STOCK FOLKS???!!!

·
Registered
449 Posts
Finally another yellow one, here I thought I was the only one with it. I look the overall look of the car don't touch it any more. How low is it and what are the camber adjustments specs, don't wanna wear the insides of the tires. Beautiful, I'll post my vehicle soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------
Yellow IS300 w/LSD and graphite polished rims

·
Registered
106 Posts
Very nice. Like the BBS wheels. Why did you not go 19". How is your suspension? Does it ride comfortably? I am leary about touching the suspension cause I like the ride now so much. Nice grill too.
Nice work.

·
Registered
591 Posts
Originally posted by IS3:
NICE!!! Super Nice...!!!

what else you going to do...?
any plans?
What else does he Need to Do? .
IS300_SanFran your car Looks Damn Good!!

------------------
JUSTIN & DENISE C. OWNERS OF THE ONE-OF-A-KIND IS300

·
Registered
591 Posts
Originally posted by 99V6Coupe:
NICE NICE NICE!!!

Where's the flame from the 'ANTI-IS-MOD' folks???

Who said a tricked-out IS is RICEY??? WHERE ARE YOU PRO-STOCK FOLKS???!!!
We're Pro-Stock Folks....
But I don't consider IS300_SanFran's car Tricked Out .
The car Looks Great!!!
Best Looking Yellow IS300 I've seen to date.

Now, If he does anymore exterior Mods to that car I would consider it Tricked Out .
Just My Opinion of course....

------------------
JUSTIN & DENISE C. OWNERS OF THE ONE-OF-A-KIND IS300

·
Registered
258 Posts
hmm..okay, maybe tricked-out's not the word... it's just that..what was his name? the guy that got offensed if anyone does any mod to the IS...was his name BONE-STOCK IS or something??? he ended up leaving the board...(maybe he still checks out this board, who knows)...

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks guys...
I got the grill from my dealer and install it myself... cost me $245+ tax.
as for the Tein's HA, I think it lower my car somewhat from 2"-21/2" I am the kind of guy that don't know much about all the spec..
and about the chamber thing all I can say is the car toe out a bit before but after I took it to dealer and have them to do the alignment which cost me $99.75 it look fine, so I think the tires wear problem will not be that bad...(I hope...) The things that I can say about the ride...hmm... I think eveybody should know that once you gain some you lose some, it handle much better then before e.g. turn that I can usally do at 35mph,now I can do it at 50mph and still feel I can go faster. On the other hand I can really feel the road now and I mean feel it... it maybe a good thing for some and it maybe bad for others, for me I think I can still live with that.
The next thing I want to do is a spoiler... still waiting for someone to come up with a lip spoiler that's looks like the TRD (dealer sell them at $700-800 ouch!), I know RMM makes one but I just can't see I can trust the 3M's tape installations... then maybe a intake and/or exhaust for a little sound... not too loud, just a bit deeper tone... and more uniq. looks

------------------
Solar Yellow 2K1 IS300
BBS RK 18"
Tein HA

·
Registered
455 Posts
Wow Is_SanFran, that is one tight ride! Not too tricked out as other have said but enough to make it stand out. I definately like the ride height. If you don't mind me asking, how much did you pay for the Tein HA? Oh yeah, lip spoiler would definately look good...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts