Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heyyy I'm new to this site
But I absolutely love my car and i want to learn more about working on it I was honestly hopeing to get to a meet up and drool over other beautiful carsI am in Stockton

I wanna find someone who knows a bit about the ball joints and bushings some one put me up on game I need help

Her names SnowBunny
She's a 2004 I've had her 6 months

·
Registered
4 Posts
But I absolutely love my car and i want to learn more about working on it I was honestly hopeing to get to a meet up and drool over other beautiful carsI am in Stockton

I wanna find someone who knows a bit about the ball joints and bushings some one put me up on game I need help

Her names SnowBunny
She's a 2004 I've had her 6 months View attachment 138124 View attachment 138125
That’s awesome!! I hope you enjoy it. Here is mine:

·
Registered
562 Posts
Welcome. There aren't many questions about IS300s that haven't already been answered on this board (probably multiple times over) ; this platform is quite mature in its life cycle at this point.

Reading thru the stickies is a great starting point. Even threads that might seem irrelevant will provide a lot of insight.

Here is a recent thread regarding what maintenance to consider after a recent acquisition of one of these old cars.

·
Registered
784 Posts
Welcome to the site. If you're looking for a bit more power talk to Quantum Auto, I believe they're in Modesto just down the road from you.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Theres a manager at the Lathrop O'Reilly's drives a sick AF manual yellow 2004. It's always parked in the back. Might be a good source for ya.
Just did my strut rod bushings last night. That was not an easy job. Nice improvement for a car with 250k miles.
Combing the web for gs400 big brake mod info. Maybe Supra TT....

·
Registered
6 Posts

Her names SnowBunny
She's a 2004 I've had her 6 months View attachment 138124 View attachment 138125
Looks Great... so classic, love it ! (y)

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
I'm for sure too far for a meet up, but welcome to the forum! The irony of your cars name snowbunny and living in California isn't lost on me. :)

Good luck on sorting out your balljoint/bushing issues. I've done pretty much every balljoint and bushing, and some of them are easy, some are a giant pain.

Happy 420

1 - 12 of 12 Posts