Lexus IS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
its so damn fast, i jus got back from the local strip, and smoked 2 vipers, ferraris, and hondas. by the way, i cured my need for speed by buyin a turbo. Stage 2 that is(motec). Later

·
Registered
5,279 Posts
:boring:

·
Premium Member
52,610 Posts
IS3004ever said:
its so damn fast, i jus got back from the local strip, and smoked 2 vipers, ferraris, and hondas. by the way, i cured my need for speed by buyin a turbo. Stage 2 that is(motec). Later
Dyno sheet and time slips please.

·
Premium Member
52,610 Posts
IS3004ever said:
Dyno sheet and time slips please.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Aight, lemme fill you guys in

I can actually vouch for this guy's cars, well kinda. He's actually a friend of mine.

He hasn't modded the IS300, in fact it isn't his it's his older brother's.
the CLK is his dad's, and the LS his mom's. Truth be told he doesn't have a license, let alone a car.

:shame: Stop being an asshat

·
Registered
120 Posts
:lol: How pathetic, doesn't even have a license and yet he posts Mommy and Daddy's cars in his sig trying to make it look like they are his. :roll: :lol:

·
Premium Member
52,610 Posts
Re: Aight, lemme fill you guys in

L3G470 said:
I can actually vouch for this guy's cars, well kinda. He's actually a friend of mine.

He hasn't modded the IS300, in fact it isn't his it's his older brother's.
the CLK is his dad's, and the LS his mom's. Truth be told he doesn't have a license, let alone a car.

:shame: Stop being an asshat
If that's all true, what are you vouching for?

On the 7th gen civic board thay have a place to post "what's parked in your driveway". Maybe he should post all that stuff there.

:pissed:

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
Didn't I tell you guys this guy is a punk A55 biatch !

I hate people like this ! They claim the own these cars that they aren't even able to drive ! Just ghey !

This site is full of these trolls who haven't worked a day in their life, and they wanna hang with the big boys.

Ban his A55 :shame:

·
Registered
6,731 Posts
shootza said:
Didn't I tell you guys this guy is a punk A55 biatch !

I hate people like this ! They claim the own these cars that they aren't even able to drive ! Just ghey !

This site is full of these trolls who haven't worked a day in their life, and they wanna hang with the big boys.

Ban his A55 :shame:
Tru dat!

Go get an education! Your PS2/Xbox isn't thrilling enough that you have to post BS on boards? SIGH, what a waste of server space. :-?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.