Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 391 Posts

·
Registered
6,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just thought I would tell yall that I love my girlfriend more than anything else in the whole wide world!! And she is the one I wanna marry!!! :D :D

·
I'm Kind of a Big Deal
26,421 Posts
Re: I Love my girlfriend!!!

Aubie83 said:
I just thought I would tell yall that I love my girlfriend more than anything else in the whole wide world!! And she is the one I wanna marry!!! :D :D
You are a complete jackass.

*clink*

·
Registered
6,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well hell I just thought I would tell yall. I do love this girl more than anything else in the whole wide world! And thanks BWN 7 for your input as usual. Call me gay, jackass...whatever. God yall have no idea how much I love her!! :)

·
Registered
4,780 Posts
Aubie83 said:
Well hell I just thought I would tell yall. I do love this girl more than anything else in the whole wide world! And thanks BWN 7 for your input as usual. Call me gay, jackass...whatever. God yall have no idea how much I love her!! :)

did u get ur first blow job?

I acted the same way my first time.. WHEN I WAS 12

·
Registered
19,476 Posts
Re: I Love my girlfriend!!!

Aubie83 said:

I'm going to steal her away from you...

·
Registered
6,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Lexus_Rex said:
Aubie83 said:

did u get ur first blow job?

I acted the same way my first time.. WHEN I WAS 12
No, stupid fucktard! Just cause you are insecure, dont flame me asswipe :shame:

1 - 20 of 391 Posts