Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 391 Posts

·
Registered
6,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just thought I would tell yall that I love my girlfriend more than anything else in the whole wide world!! And she is the one I wanna marry!!! :D :D

·
I'm Kind of a Big Deal
26,421 Posts
Re: I Love my girlfriend!!!

Aubie83 said:
I just thought I would tell yall that I love my girlfriend more than anything else in the whole wide world!! And she is the one I wanna marry!!! :D :D
You are a complete jackass.

*clink*

·
Registered
6,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well hell I just thought I would tell yall. I do love this girl more than anything else in the whole wide world! And thanks BWN 7 for your input as usual. Call me gay, jackass...whatever. God yall have no idea how much I love her!! :)

·
Registered
4,780 Posts
Aubie83 said:
Well hell I just thought I would tell yall. I do love this girl more than anything else in the whole wide world! And thanks BWN 7 for your input as usual. Call me gay, jackass...whatever. God yall have no idea how much I love her!! :)

did u get ur first blow job?

I acted the same way my first time.. WHEN I WAS 12

·
Registered
19,476 Posts
Re: I Love my girlfriend!!!

Aubie83 said:

I'm going to steal her away from you...

·
Registered
6,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Lexus_Rex said:
Aubie83 said:

did u get ur first blow job?

I acted the same way my first time.. WHEN I WAS 12
No, stupid fucktard! Just cause you are insecure, dont flame me asswipe :shame:

1 - 20 of 391 Posts
About this Discussion
390 Replies
99 Participants
MY2J
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing