Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Podiatrist
23,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I personally love my car more than anything. In fact, I believe there is only one girl that I cared about more than my car.

Anyone think this is kinda sad or is this normal?

Sometimes I have trouble sleeping because I look out my window at night to make sure she's still there.

I was driving one weekend at 3 in the morning near Boston (47 degrees) with some friends in the car. I was blasting music with the windows open for about 1.5 hours. My friends complained that they were so cold that one of their necks was siezing. I felt bad, so I got off the highway and drove local.

The following week, my friend told me that his therapist, when told about our drive asked whether I was mentally sound and if I was on any "heavy" drugs.

Yeah...it's 3270 lbs.

I think in the process of acquiring my car, someone has taken my soul. I did notice that I have been considerably happier the past several months however.

I feel bad for my next girlfriend. I know she can't compare to Sophie. Oh god I have problems.

·
Registered
3,965 Posts
Dont worry, you're not the only one. I dont see it but all my friends say that im obsesses with my car. Ok, i dont let people eat, drink, or smoke in it. I dust it off pretty much everyday, I wash and wax it almost every week, I forced my parents to park one of their cars outside so that I could garage my car.
But what i gave up for this car was soooo much. This car cost me FREEDOM! I have to live at home with my parents. Instead of moving out of the house and getting an apartment off campus, I opted to get an IS. But living at home after living in the dorms sucks! Now I know why i wanted to dorm last year eventhough i live 10 minutes away from school.
Oh one more thing. all my friends say im spoiled. I just think that their jealous.

·
Registered
19,476 Posts
Originally posted by SophieSleeps:
I personally love my car more than anything. In fact, I believe there is only one girl that I cared about more than my car.
Wow! And I thought I loved cars....Sorry, but my weakness for women overtakes my interest in cars.
Eric...

·
Registered
442 Posts
don't worry about it, but if you start talking about kids and Sophie at the same time then i would start to worry

·
Podiatrist
23,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Girls come and go. Somedays they look good, other days they look bad.

However, I do believe there is nothing better than to cruise with a fine lady in the passenger seat or perhaps the trunk.

and then git a little sunthin later.

[This message has been edited by SophieSleeps (edited November 14, 2000).]

·
Registered
54 Posts
Once I get my car, im thinking about sleeping in it. Just to keep it company at night. I will keep it in my garage, with a cover and the garage heater on to keep it warm. I also have a dehumdifier and a air purifier in my garage. I love this car more then anything! I gotta go. I have to go shut the garage light off. I dont want to dull the paint. see ya...

------------------
ScoochyDawg -
if you're not wasted, a day is.

·
Registered
95 Posts
I agree with Geoff. You all shoudl get out alittle more. Take a walk somewhere. Enjoy a fine ass girl who didnt look at you just for your car. Just a point........

·
Podiatrist
23,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I figured Sophie was the most appropriate name.

Sweet and soft yet at the same time mischievous, kinky and fast.

It also means Wisdom. That's me.

Here is a pic of me, Sophie and Jessica Alba.
We took it when we were vacationing in front of my house.

·
Podiatrist
23,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ISisBest,
I'm from Lexington, near concord, bedford, burlington.

Where you from Paulwu?

I think we're the only east coast people on this site.

·
Premium Member
15,322 Posts
you are one sick little puppy dude and your photoshop skills eat dog nutz.
damn sounds like someones got and obsession and is on the verge of stalking? who was this Sophie and why arent you over it? thats not healthy, seriously. i knew the internet had weirdos and psychos, me being one and all, but damn fool.

·
Podiatrist
23,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I actually am only acquantances with 1 Sophie who I haven't talked to in about a year.

That doesn't mean i'm not a stalker though...

·
Registered
142 Posts
nah, there are a few of us from new jersey. And listen to this, I was away on vacation and my little brother without his license drove my IS and smashed up the whole right side!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My parents had to lock me in my room to keep me from killing him. I dont think I've ever been this pissed! So i guess i do love my car as much as you sophie. By the way, i disowned him as a brother, and I contemplate stabbing him almost every time I see him

·
Podiatrist
23,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
To rectify this problem.

1.Every night before he sleeps, fart under his door.

2. Repeat for 5 years.

·
Premium Member
15,322 Posts
Originally posted by zachase:
nah, there are a few of us from new jersey. And listen to this, I was away on vacation and my little brother without his license drove my IS and smashed up the whole right side!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My parents had to lock me in my room to keep me from killing him. I dont think I've ever been this pissed! So i guess i do love my car as much as you sophie. By the way, i disowned him as a brother, and I contemplate stabbing him almost every time I see him
damn, i feel your pain. you got any pictures? was it totalled? damn.

·
Registered
142 Posts
no it wasnt totalled, and I'll try to get some pictures. I already gave him possibly the biggest wedgie in history right in front of my entier high school. But I'm loving that farting idea!

·
Premium Member
15,322 Posts
wedgie aint nothing, unless it was a wilderness atomic...just wait till he gets his car and take it without his permission, then you can crash it, piss in it, stick as many fleas in it as you can find, or stick a dead prostitute in the trunk...

·
Podiatrist
23,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
But this time, the dead prostitute would have a glowing girlfriend release handle to stare at with her fixed and dilated pupils.

Prostitutes are cool.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts