Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.driftclub.com/videos/streetdrift3.mpg

My friend is getting the new manual 2002 IS, so i wanna see how good it can drift. this is like the only new rear wheel drive jap import, so it better drift good. from what i've seen in option video, the car can drift pretty good, but sometimes after it completes a drift, it looks unstable coming into the stray aways. i dunno, i could be the driver.

i would've bought an IS and i was actually saving up for one, cuz i thought the car was hella tyte. but reality shows that i'm hella poor. by the time i would have enough money to buy one, cars would probably be flying like in back to the future II, LOL.

right now, i'm thinking 1990 nissan240, **** luxury, i'm still young, i wanna have speed, but i still got a lot of love for the IS300^_^

·
Registered
219 Posts
Originally posted by gundam177:

My friend is getting the new manual 2002 IS, so i wanna see how good it can drift. this is like the only new rear wheel drive jap import, so it better drift good. from what i've seen in option video, the car can drift pretty good, but sometimes after it completes a drift, it looks unstable coming into the stray aways. i dunno, i could be the driver.

i would've bought an IS and i was actually saving up for one, cuz i thought the car was hella tyte. but reality shows that i'm hella poor. by the time i would have enough money to buy one, cars would probably be flying like in back to the future II, LOL.

right now, i'm thinking 1990 nissan240, **** luxury, i'm still young, i wanna have speed, but i still got a lot of love for the IS300^_^
Ȥ½Ã Çѱ¹ºÐ???

·
Registered
6,544 Posts
gundam, 240sx are great drifters. drop an sr20det in it and you got yourself one hell of a car, for the street and the track! good luck on your purchase. ever consider an ae86? or mr2?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Originally posted by gundam177:

Can you not spell you looser. If your gonna rag on Jap then don;t get a frickin Jap car. Go buy yourself a Euro or American car. If you have no respect for Japs then don't own anything they build ya looser!

·
Premium Member
15,322 Posts
Originally posted by LOC_MON:
Can you not spell you looser. If your gonna rag on Jap then don;t get a frickin Jap car. Go buy yourself a Euro or American car. If you have no respect for Japs then don't own anything they build ya looser!

Please do not call people names. And if you do, please learn to spell, it is "loser" not "looser" and "you're" not "your". Also, do not point out the fact that someone cannot spell if you cannot spell adequately yourself.
Another thing, I cannot find what you could have construed as an attack on Japanese cars or Japanese for that matter. Why are you so mad? Did you sign up for this forum just to attack other people?

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Originally posted by DonCorleone:
Please do not call people names. And if you do, please learn to spell, it is "loser" not "looser" and "you're" not "your". Also, do not point out the fact that someone cannot spell if you cannot spell adequately yourself.
Another thing, I cannot find what you could have construed as an attack on Japanese cars or Japanese for that matter. Why are you so mad? Did you sign up for this forum just to attack other people?
Whoa!!!! You got him REAL GOOD......

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanx to the guys for backing me up. if it means anything to the other guys (LOC_MON and Master) i'm sorry for what i said, though i don't think i said anything that would cause tension, but i guess i'll stop acting like a teeny bopper o_O.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts