Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Shouldn't you be selling these out of the back of your van in a grocery store parking lot? Saying, "Man, I got a great deal on these and want to share the wealth with you, buddy. They're the real thing! Exactly what you'll find in the stores."

Sorry...just had to post this

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by laughingboy:
Shouldn't you be selling these out of the back of your van in a grocery store parking lot? Saying, "Man, I got a great deal on these and want to share the wealth with you, buddy. They're the real thing! Exactly what you'll find in the stores."

Sorry...just had to post this
ya that is what your mom said when she tried to give you up for adoption..

Please take him.. he's a catch..

idiots

·
Premium Member
15,322 Posts
damn, why you so bent out of shape? i made a serious offer, albeit not reasonable, but still serious. if you knew to expect "childish responses" why'd you post?

"ya that is what your mom said when she tried to give you up for adoption..
Please take him.. he's a catch..
idiots"

seems more "childish" and immature than someone jokingly ribbing you on the origins and more appropriate place to sell your wares. talking about taking something up the butt...

·
Premium Member
15,322 Posts
ok, i dont know you and don't pretend to- so i'm not going to talk sh1t, but from these three posts you have contributed, first trying to sell some rims, then getting mad because you didn't get the response you wanted and calling people names and talking about their moms, calling those who replied children when your attitude is far from mature, if every one of your post is similar and your attitude is always like this, I'm glad you don't post here more, makes the forum that much better. But if you came into this forum in a bad mood for whatever reasons, and tomorrow will be a better day, then fine, I look forward to your contributions, for who am I to say who is allowed here? You want to sell rims? fine, but don't expect everyone to embrace you or offer to buy your rims within seconds, its not going to happen. Expect people to say things like "are his legs busted" thats hella funny, everyone knows what it is like to have money owed to them, everyone has seen movies where deadbeats get their legs broken, it was meant as a joke! my offer was serious, was ridiculous but a serious offer, hey you never know, maybe the guy only owed you one hundred and you were just looking to get back what he owed, (like when banks sell reposessions) all the responses i've seen to your original topic were meant to be taken lightly, attempts at humor, I will say Laughingboy's post may be taken as a question of the authenticity of your rims and that might upset you, but that was the only one that could be remotely taken as an attack, come on, the guy put an apology at the end. but this wasnt the post that made you mad since you posted a comment regarding our maturity and such before laughingboy breathed a word. chill out. peace.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts