Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
but I went up to my parents tonight and my dad just got another corvette. 2003 50th anniversary convertible. It's hella fast! My dad is a chevy nut and there is nothing I can do about it. I will admit corvettes are one hell of a car tho.... for american.

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
I would date a guy that drove a corvette, as long as he didnt have that weird corvette-drivers attitude. But thats way better than mustang owners. sheeshh, does anyone else get hassled by like every stupid mustang driver??? what a ghey car.

·
Registered
8,587 Posts
LADYVENOM said:
I would date a guy that drove a corvette, as long as he didnt have that weird corvette-drivers attitude. But thats way better than mustang owners. sheeshh, does anyone else get hassled by like every stupid mustang driver??? what a ghey car.
You would suck a the dIck of a pinto owner, so STFU....

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
LADYVENOM said:
There is something about Mustang drivers, isn't there? I don't know if the car bugs me more or the ppl who drive them.

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
I'm a fan of American cars...but definitely NOT Chevy ones...although, the 'Vette is a nice car.

Wouldn't catch me driving it though ;)

·
Registered
243 Posts
ITALIAN LEX said:
I wouldn't mind a vette, that is about the only one I would take though.

yeah those vettes arent bad.... my friend got one the other day and when you sit in it.... makes you want to go out and pick one up....

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
BigFase100 said:
ITALIAN LEX said:
I wouldn't mind a vette, that is about the only one I would take though.

yeah those vettes arent bad.... my friend got one the other day and when you sit in it.... makes you want to go out and pick one up....
I agree. My family drove to OBX this past summer and my parents took there other vette down (1999) and they got 27 miles to a gallon and it rides almost as good as there Cadillac. Not to mention it blows the doors off of just about everything on the road...(within reason) They have really progressed over the years. The funny thing is, my dad is such a gear-head and he is 67 years old. I told him to enjoy now while he can.

·
Registered
6,282 Posts
doodlebug2 said:
but I went up to my parents tonight and my dad just got another corvette. 2003 50th anniversary convertible. It's hella fast! My dad is a chevy nut and there is nothing I can do about it. I will admit corvettes are one hell of a car tho.... for american.
Props :) My dad had his 50th anniv vette delivered about a month or two ago. It is a beauty.

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
xjayx300 said:
LADYVENOM said:
You would suck a the dIck of a pinto owner, so STFU....
Now Xjay just because you purchased your very own pinto, does not mean i will drink your man juice.

·
Registered
12,480 Posts
I would take the cash equivalent of a Saleen S7 :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
About this Discussion
14 Replies
12 Participants
Lex Luthor
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing