Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wass up!!! guys.......i just piced up my new is300 black/black......it is awesome and really fun to drive...i traded in my bmw m3..
resale value for m3 was sucks....
now i don't like bmw anymore...my is300 is so quiet and smooth...of course it is FAST~~
i love it...i think i have to go out right now to drive baby........Oh...Should i keep my baby slowly? 'cause i asked dealer and he told me that i don't have to drive it slowly..because is300 is built for last....

·
Registered
355 Posts
CONGRADS!!!! .. I got the same color .. and I love it .. It's hard to keep shinny and clean .. but a nice Wax will fix that! .. Enjoy the ride .. I have 240 Miles on it, and it has only been a week today. Enjoy it! ..Be safe!!!

·
Registered
12,157 Posts
congrats, how is the IS faster than the M3, and is english your primary language?????

·
Registered
16,944 Posts
IS300GTE be nice!!!!!!!

Faster than a m3? hmmm i dunno?? But i hope people can be a little more nice to others...

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thank you guys~~~

And english is my second language....

I'm sorry about that.....

[ April 29, 2001: Message edited by: dj254 ]

·
Registered
163 Posts
dj254-
update your profile...
"Current Ride: BMW M3"
you still have the M3?

hehe

[ April 29, 2001: Message edited by: IS3_Ride ]

·
Registered
66 Posts
I just got my IS300 today... black/black. The handling is awesome! You can't drive slow on this car...especially if you got a heavy foot like mine...

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i had $19,300 for my m3 payoff, but resale value for my m3 was $18,300....
So, i had to pay for $1000 from my pocket..

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Welcome to this disfunctional family we call IS300.net

Don't worry about the language crack my first language was spanish not english and more than half of us on this board can't spell worth a crap including me.

What year was your M3????
4dr or 2dr???????
How many miles????????

What are you planning for your IS?
Show, Race, Competition????

Anyways I hope that you enjoy your IS and drive safely we wouldn't want you to hurt the car.
(or yourself)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
About this Discussion
18 Replies
14 Participants
IStheBest
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing