Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is up, I just wanted to do the obligatory new owner post and introduce myself. I just got an '04 graphite gray E-shift, all black leather interior, here in so. cal. Got it for $29,500 plus tax, lic., etc....seems like a good deal. I offered them $28,500 for a slightly different car, with leather/escaine and they didn't bite, then I talked them into giving me the all leather for $29,500, which is what they offered for the leather/escaine interior originally. I am so pumped to go drive it around now, it is such a nice ride.

·
Registered
37,399 Posts
congrats! :D

·
Registered
4,064 Posts
GT4eva said:
Cool

But which car is it?

I never heard of a E-shift b4
lol Eshift is lexus' nickname for the Tiptronic automatic that lets u shift on the steering wheel.

Congrats on the ride! I wanted all leather but I couldnt get it :-(

Automatic with all leather at that price you definitely got a decent to great deal.

·
Registered
11 Posts
bigslick said:
What is up, I just wanted to do the obligatory new owner post and introduce myself. I just got an '04 graphite gray E-shift, all black leather interior, here in so. cal. Got it for $29,500 plus tax, lic., etc....seems like a good deal. I offered them $28,500 for a slightly different car, with leather/escaine and they didn't bite, then I talked them into giving me the all leather for $29,500, which is what they offered for the leather/escaine interior originally. I am so pumped to go drive it around now, it is such a nice ride.
That is a great deal! Especially for the E-shift. Now get to moddin!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.