Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i picked up my is300 today. it had 4 miles on it and now has 19. graphite/black leather/sunroof/graphite polished/goodyears. paid sticker $34,205. they gave me the old price since i ordered it 3 weeks ago and had a $500 deposit on it. new sticker went up by $355. no complaints so far (cross my fingers).

[This message has been edited by zamscan (edited October 13, 2000).]

·
Registered
626 Posts
Zammy man, welcome aboard my friend. You will love it.

Let me know when you burn your first CL TYPES. I am keeping track ya know. Got to keep Geoff informed

·
Registered
478 Posts
Congratulations,

Welcome to the club. I too have the Graphite/Blk on Graphites, except mine are on Bridgestones. You will not be disappointed with the choice.

Happy driving...

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
Just stay out of our turf (Northern California) and I will let it slide

I am guessing that you did not get LSD?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by TEG:
Just stay out of our turf (Northern California) and I will let it slide

I am guessing that you did not get LSD?
don't worry i'm in socal, you'll never see me

yup, no lsd

[This message has been edited by zamscan (edited October 13, 2000).]

·
Registered
106 Posts
Sorry to disappoint you guys but I too have a Graphite IS in So Cal. Graphite on black with sunroof, limited slip, heated seats, and regular silver wheels. Love the car too. No body in my town has graphite. All I see is white, black or the blue.

Graphite Rules my friends.

·
Premium Member
15,322 Posts
haven't seen any graphite in my area, have seen a black on occasion, a white, a silver, a yellow and heard theres a blue running around with blue tint and a yellow that just got bought and raced my friend, havent seen them though, sightings are getting few and far between.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts