Lexus IS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 357 Posts

·
Registered
12,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i invite all of you honda homos (acura) to come here and entertain us. your forum is obviously very bland, the biggest excitement is the one fag from new jersey who owns an eclipse and can give his remarkably intelligence filled responses.

you are like the group of nerds (that sits there and talks shit on your message board) in the corner of the school dance, while all of the normal people are out having a good time.

before you continue to dumb yourself down, lets get a few things straight

1) i'd crush all of you, theres no point to even argue that
2) before you start crying about how your car doesn't have the asthetic appeal that our does, remember, its you honda owners that have copied off of and whored out our taillights, with your partnership with APC. on top of that, we aren't the ones with the next generation "type r" (which is "type s")badges on our cars either, are we?
3) true enthusiasts would choose the IS over any other lexus, due to its weight, motor, and the fact that it can be had with a manual trans
4) true enthusiasts would choose any rwd (in the same class) over the acura's, as rwd ownz, the people that wouldn't, are the ones that can't see past the stock hp, or the stock torque steer. you can't do anything performance wise, especially if you add a little power, your handicap is your fwd, just admit it and move on. its like a retarded kid with one leg trying to compete in a pickup basketball game between some of the players of the lakers.
5) your car is faster from the factory, it has an estimated 45 more flywheel hp (for the type S), and as big a handicap as your fwd is, the IS still won't beat it at those lower hp levels, with an equal driver vs an equal driver - that is another thing that should not be even argued.

bring on the entertainment

and

·
Registered
116 Posts
Re: i invite all of you honda homos (acura) to come here and

IS300GTE said:
....f*g from new jersey who owns an eclipse and can give his remarkably intelligence filled responses.

His name is Eclipse23 he doesnt own an eclipse dipshit

you are like the group of nerds (that sits there and talks shit on your message board) in the corner of the school dance, while all of the normal people are out having a good time.

Boy your about as cool as they get huh? http://www.califunknya.com/edgy/ exhibit A of your COOL members :D

Shame it takes a full motor and tranny swap to do it :roll:

2) .... with your partnership with APC. on top of that, we aren't the ones with the next generation "type r" (which is "type s")badges on our cars either, are we?
ACP.com NOT APC.com you illiterate...

3) true enthusiasts would choose the IS over any other lexus, due to its weight, motor, and the fact that it can be had with a manual trans
Not to mention its the cheapest to afford :lol:

4) ...just admit it and move on. its like a retarded kid with one leg trying to compete in a pickup basketball game between some of the players of the lakers.

Youre right here.. wish I did have an option for RWD ... but then again I like driving when it rains and snows

5) your car is faster from the factory, it has an estimated 45 more flywheel hp (for the type S), and as big a handicap as your fwd is, the IS still won't beat it at those lower hp levels, with an equal driver vs an equal driver - that is another thing that should not be even argued.

That was the start of the arguement.. and most of your members still cant admit that to themselves :eek:

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
6) Not accepted or sold in asian markets i.e. too big and ugly
7) Transmission failure i.e. often

·
Registered
116 Posts
bashar368 said:
Commercial Break from our friend Edward.

http://www.califunknya.com/edgy

Honda Owners, Do try this at home............ :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame:
That is the SADDEST attempt at doughnuts LOL Stick with eating them and not trying to do them LOL

Sad to see a car hurting to smoke them in doughnuts ... "NEED MORE WATER???" LOL I can smoke them dry like nobodys business.... But then again I like to move not stand still roasting them.. but at least I know I have the option to do either

·
Registered
820 Posts
If you guys were able to do a S2000 swap of you car, you would too, but you limited to your front wheel drive.

You a 3.2 V6 260Hp
We Have a 3.0 215.

IS300GTE ran a 14.9 bonestock w/ spare tire and everything
Molemode ran a 14.6 with I/H/E Etc etc.

Take your Honda back to the lab cause is still in no way competing with the IS's.

·
Registered
116 Posts
bashar368 said:
If you guys were able to do a S2000 swap of you car, you would too, but you limited to your front wheel drive.

You a 3.2 V6 260Hp
We Have a 3.0 215.

IS300GTE ran a 14.9 bonestock w/ spare tire and everything
Molemode ran a 14.6 with I/H/E Etc etc.

Take your Honda back to the lab cause is still in no way competing with the IS's.
Hey dipshit I ran A 14.442 with an intake (CAI) LOL

MY times since the headers/exhuast/head work/port&polish is considerably lower .... but then again if you said that in the first place youd look like an ass AGAIN wouldnt you :)

·
Registered
820 Posts
Sad to see a car hurting to smoke them in doughnuts ... "NEED MORE WATER???" LOL I can smoke them dry like nobodys business.... But then again I like to move not stand still roasting them.. but at least I know I have the option to do either

It's sad, but can't you do it, you'll drive just straight into a tree.. Don't be mad cause you swooped up a front wheel drive, we all make mistakes, and so did that little faggot i raced friday night with the CL Type S.

On final note, I saw these kids in a Integra and a regular Cl's meet the other night, stealing trays from Mcdonalds so they can put them under their back tires with the E-brake up so they can do donuts, is that what you faggots do. Get a life. :lol:

·
Registered
116 Posts
bashar368 said:
WHAT???? Stop show your ignorance LOL Why would I put an S2K 4 Banger pushing 240 HP & 153lbs to replace my current 6 Cylinder 260+hp/230+lb engine???? Are you nuts ???? the S2k Motor is great in the S2K becuase of size and weight... dopey

·
Registered
820 Posts
Its a front wheel drive asshole, don't you wish you can fishtail drift and do donuts without stealing fast food plastic trays.....Pethic pethic pethic. :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
116 Posts
bashar368 said:
On final note, I saw these kids in a Integra and a regular Cl's meet the other night, stealing trays from Mcdonalds so they can put them under their back tires with the E-brake up so they can do donuts, is that what you faggots do. Get a life. :lol:
LOL thats funny.. But I saw that happen too... but they werent stealing the trays to do dougnuts.. they stole them to help an IS300 driver carry his ass back home after it was handed to him :D And i was talking about why any CLS would want an S2K motor dumbass LOL I know its front wheel drive...its the same front wheels that leave you in a cloud of smoke and rubber LOL

·
Registered
820 Posts
The cloud of smoke is from your transmission blowing up assholes and fucked up ass traction. The world is not straight, power is nothing without control.

·
Registered
116 Posts
bashar368 said:
The cloud of smoke is from your transmission blowing up assholes and fucked up ass traction. The world is not straight, power is nothing without control.
Keep back peddling buddy... LOL I'll say with utmost confidence that I will kick the shit out of YOUR car in any trac or race you pick LOL

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
OBX Headers & Denso spark plugs.

This was part of a goup dyno. No one really pulled what they expected.
a stock CL-S pulled 185 HP
Stock Tl-S with light weight rims pulled 192 HP
TL-S w/ comptech headers pulled 215 HP

Make your own conclusions/excuses...

·
Registered
12,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Re: i invite all of you honda homos (acura) to come here and

i'll try and fix your fucked up post and ubb code

IS300GTE said:
....f*g from new jersey who owns an eclipse and can give his remarkably intelligence filled responses.
TheModMole said:
His name is Eclipse23 he doesnt own an eclipse dipshit
ok, hes a retarded fag then

IS300GTE said:

TheModMole said:
Boy your about as cool as they get huh? http://www.califunknya.com/edgy/ exhibit A of your COOL members :D
if you look at the bell curve, you'll find that is way far of the median, below the 3rd percentile

IS300GTE said:

TheModMole said:
Shame it takes a full motor and tranny swap to do it :roll:
it doesn't, i would have crushed you at stage 1, but why would i limit myself, why bring uzi when i can bring an entire arsenal?

IS300GTE said:
2) .... with your partnership with APC. on top of that, we aren't the ones with the next generation "type r" (which is "type s")badges on our cars either, are we?

TheModMole said:
ACP.com NOT APC.com you illiterate...
no, its APC, american parts company, whorer of altezza taillight copies, and partners with honda and honda homos all over the world

IS300GTE said:

TheModMole said:
Not to mention its the cheapest to afford :lol:
cheapest? my car has more in it than your costs new, there isn't anything cheap about it. price definitely isn't a factor in my decisions

IS300GTE said:
4) ...just admit it and move on. its like a retarded kid with one leg trying to compete in a pickup basketball game between some of the players of the lakers.

TheModMole said:
Youre right here.. wish I did have an option for RWD ... but then again I like driving when it rains and snows
me too, thats why i own 2 beaters, besides who wants all of that salt all over there car? oh yeah, fwd owners trying to lobby about the awesomeness of fwd

IS300GTE said:
TheModMole said:
That was the start of the arguement.. and most of your members still cant admit that to themselves :eek:
there isn't anything to debate, but outside of the "stock world" its run what you brung, you and everyone else trolling are ownt

-gte

·
Registered
116 Posts
GoodBoy you fixed the UBB code LOL

Whatever... to replace the entire drivetrain to make your car something it isnt is pretty damn goofy LOL

·
Registered
820 Posts
Keep back peddling buddy... LOL I'll say with utmost confidence that I will kick the shit out of YOUR car in any trac or race you pick LOL
Too bad you live in Philly, I would've showed you otherwise. :wink:

Go back to school man, get a degree, get yourself a nice car not a Acura then come back.

·
Registered
116 Posts
bashar368 said:
Too bad you live in Philly, I would've showed you otherwise. :wink:

Go back to school man, get a degree, get yourself a nice car not a Acura then come back.
Uhmnnnn at 28 I have more degrees then a thermometer... probably more education then your lil head could hope to contain .. hahahahhahah :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: And yes the education does pay off... I bought a better car.. more power, faster, class......etc etc the list goes on and on

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
rebuttal??
IS Pilot said:
6) Not accepted or sold in asian markets i.e. too big and ugly
7) Transmission failure i.e. often

edit #6) not accepted or sold in world market

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Anything to say???
IS Pilot said:
OBX Headers & Denso spark plugs.

This was part of a goup dyno. No one really pulled what they expected.
a stock CL-S pulled 185 HP
Stock Tl-S with light weight rims pulled 192 HP
TL-S w/ comptech headers pulled 215 HP

Make your own conclusions/excuses...

1 - 20 of 357 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
About this Discussion
356 Replies
74 Participants
dt1313
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing