Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally have some bump in my trunk, and wow how great it sounds. Nobody around me sells, or really even knows Image Dynamics. It is because of you guys here at .net that I decided that the IDMAX was just what I was looking for. Thank you to all who ask the questions and to all of you who are always so willing to answer our questions over and over again.

The sub really hits clear and hard even when underpowered at 800rms...

The install tutorials made my job somewhat easy and rather fun.

Thanks everyone :D

02 onyx - Vis Dual Vented Carbon Fiber Hood - G2 Red Calipers - JSP "The CF Blade" - Omega Max 2 Way Alarm/Starter- Tint - Clear
side markers -XM Roady - 12"IDMAX - Aluminum Dashkit next!

·
Useless
4,731 Posts
is.jays said:
I finally have some bump in my trunk, and wow how great it sounds. Nobody around me sells, or really even knows Image Dynamics. It is because of you guys here at .net that I decided that the IDMAX was just what I was looking for. Thank you to all who ask the questions and to all of you who are always so willing to answer our questions over and over again.

The sub really hits clear and hard even when underpowered at 800rms...

The install tutorials made my job somewhat easy and rather fun.

Thanks everyone :D

02 onyx - Vis Dual Vented Carbon Fiber Hood - G2 Red Calipers - JSP "The CF Blade" - Omega Max 2 Way Alarm/Starter- Tint - Clear
side markers -XM Roady - 12"IDMAX - Aluminum Dashkit next!

Congrads on purchasing 1 hellav a sub. 800 watts RMS is a nice choice for the Max and it should bring you lots of happiness. If you have it in a sealed enclosure and are looking for more, simply drop it into a 1.5-2.00 cu' ported enclosure tuned around 30HZ and boom. Your eyes will shake in their sockets.

·
Registered
4 Posts
yea i.d. max's are sick no one can touch them for the money... i have 2 12" in my trunk right now problem isn't the subs arn't loud enough, that i don't have enough air in my trunk to move lol

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.