Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The front side are still at normal height :roll: but the rear are drop down to 1" like it suppose to do.. Did i do something wrong on the front side? i did everythign correct :roll: Can someone help? do i need to wait for it to settle in?

An when you order rims for your car, do you order those hub rings for your iIS also? do we need it?

·
Premium Member
52,610 Posts
Check to see if the front springs are properly seated. If they're off by a small amount, it might sit higher. Have you driven it much? Any noises from the front springs?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I drove it for two days arleady..so far no noise coming from teh front...i guess i have to wait and see..but kinda strange to me..because teh rear is already lower.

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
It takes about 2 weeks for the springs to fully settle.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Chinoz said:
The front side are still at normal height :roll: but the rear are drop down to 1" like it suppose to do.. Did i do something wrong on the front side? i did everythign correct :roll: Can someone help? do i need to wait for it to settle in?

An when you order rims for your car, do you order those hub rings for your iIS also? do we need it?
Hi chinoz, i think the springs probably need to settle. Are you sure you put the longer ones in front, and the shorter ones in back?

·
Registered
513 Posts
the fronts didn't drop at all????? they should drop at least .5" with a quick trip around the block. i did a write up on this subject in the sticky if you're so inclined...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts