Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,141 Posts
Amherst? BJP must of put $15.00. :lol:

EDIT: Sorry looks like prostcj, where is Brad from, Ithaca? How far apart are they, maybe you guys could have a mini-meet.

·
Premium Member
6,141 Posts
You're not being cheap, I mean what is it worth? They probably found in a dumpster behind a Lexus dealership.

·
Registered
525 Posts
Ohhhh this is horrible. I want it really bad now :( Shouldnt have shown it to me, lol. Its going to shoot up to like $135 , its sooo cool!

Amherst is really far from Ithaca, Its like 4hrs away towards buffalo, lol, I like my IS but that'd be an awfully un fun drive for a 2 car meet :)

I doubt the seller even has a SX :(

·
Premium Member
6,141 Posts
Alright everybody post their ebay name, and lets agree who gets it, otherwise we are just penalizing ourselves.

mine is aageraci, and my max bid was $20. I'm not going to bid anymore.

Who is virtualmerchantunlimited? I think it is a fake name just to bump the price up.

·
Registered
387 Posts
I'm going to pass guys, don't have enough empty wall space in the garage for this.
mine is the same as here (mkiiina) i would like to pick it up but there are too many other things i want to do to the IS this month plus no where to put it also. good luck to the winning bidder!

·
Registered
100 Posts
nobody from here won?

Well, I see no activity since 1/7, so I'm guess no-one from here one. I was going to snipe, but totally forgot about it.

Oh well!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts