Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why do some threads display extremely wide? Only about 2 threads I know of are doing this right now. One was Geoff's first post...but only the first page of that thread, and now Clam's fyi post. My display is 1024x768 and it is still annoying to read these particular threads...weird, cuz the other threads are still easy to read and fit on my screen, and the 2nd page of Geoff's thread fits too. Why the wideness? Thanks.

Oh yeah, did I get censored? I made a little stupid post and I can't find it. Maybe I am looking in the wrong thread...but I can't find it. Did I say something unacceptable? If I did, sorry, but I don't remeber anything about that post being vulgar or anything. Thanks for your time...

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
I have not been deleting posts in quite a while. As you can see, I "closed" (locked) a few flame wars that Geoff started...
==========================================

I am not sure what is causing that width issue (but I see it too). Maybe it was the "long URL" in one of the messages...
http://www.autotrader.com/findacar/phone_seller.jtmpl?car_id=53493592&dealer_id=&message_type=link&link_type=PHONE&type=phone&&max_price=40000&num_records=25&start_year=1997&end_ye ar=1998&ac_afflt=none&info_query=53493592&address=90505&borschtid=83726322300484711209&make=BMW&subseries=&model=M3&distance=&sort_type=price&first_record=176&max_mileage=999999&ma x_records=500&=

·
Registered
6,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Okay, thanks TEG. I can't find my idiot message! Doh! Ay gess mai brayn isint wurking tu well. Oh well! Can anything be done about those wide views. Dang it makes the thread hard to read. I don't even bother. Peace.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
2 Participants
HIBBoyScott
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing