Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
all im gonna be eating for the next 2 focking weeks is leftover turkey

jesus christ i cant stand it already....im gonna go on the terrace and start throwing turkey at the cars as they drive by

also i went shopping today no idea why but my god the damn traffic in these mall parking lots day after thanksgiving is crazy

and another rant i found my first sratch on my car today after a year and 3 months :pissed:

sorry im just not in a very good mood

im goin :crazy:

·
Registered
30,635 Posts
here's a thought.... DONT EAT IT. :roll:

next year, get a ham and a turkey so you have some leftovers vareity.

and its called thanksgiving... jsut be happy you're not like the poor bastard i see outside beggin for change. I bet he was wishing he could be warm and fed like you but instead he's cold and broke.

·
Registered
9,971 Posts
At least you had turkey.

Just make a sandwich, a soup, or a salad with the leftovers.

I'm just having a late Thanksgiving when my mom eventually comes home.

:)

·
Registered
343 Posts
damn right. its not even the turkey. its work. we had around 700 people outside circuit city waiting at 530am. i got to work at 550am and the store don't even open til 700am. when it did there was atleast double that amount. and it was like 24 degrees outside. these people are fuckin crazy. couple of people got ran over when they rushed the gates at 659am. i never understood this whole holiday sales mumbo jumbo. must be the turkey makin them hyper.

·
Registered
377 Posts
dammit...it took me 20 minutes to get out of the focking bestbuy parking lot!

fucking thanksgiving traffic + rain + california idiot drivers = ahhh :crazy:

·
Registered
9,971 Posts
It's a good thing my parents don't have to do much shopping for me. My present is a piece of sheet metal over in Japan right now.

February................ah................

:whine:

·
Registered
23,901 Posts
LOL...I didn't read the replies to your post, but what you said made me laugh. I know exactly what you are saying.

Friday: Turkey with gravy.
Saturday: Turkey sandwiches
Sunday: Turkey Salad

Etc, etc, etc...

Hang in there. We're with ya... :lol:

·
13,978 Posts
i'm sooooooo glad we didn't have turkey for thanksgiving. had some nice homemade soy sauce chicken and roast duck on thursday. i had turkey LAST sunday for dinner, LAST monday for lunch AND dinner. i can't stand turkey anymore.

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
LexArkana said:
LOL...I didn't read the replies to your post, but what you said made me laugh. I know exactly what you are saying.

Friday: Turkey with gravy.
Saturday: Turkey sandwiches
Sunday: Turkey Salad

Etc, etc, etc...

Hang in there. We're with ya... :lol:

thanks for understanding my pain Lex :wink:

·
Registered
2,812 Posts
One time a man came up to me and told me, "damn, this stuffy nose is really bothering me!" to which I sincerely replied, "if you feel that a stuffy nose is worth complaining about, you should count your blessings."

I had an ultimate chesseburger and curly fried for Thanksgiving. The rest of my family ate absolutely nothing.

·
Registered
19,381 Posts
WErd to Zak

Complaining about an abundance of food. Jeezuz. :roll:

My former sister-in-law just informed me in a roundabout way that my deadbeat brother has failed to send child support for several months - bastard! Wondering what they had to eat....

So if you don't like turkey - don't eat it.

If you don't like holiday traffic - stay home.

So you got a scratch on your car - shit happens.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
About this Discussion
12 Replies
10 Participants
primetime69
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing