Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So as i said before I was rear ended by some idiot 2 days after christmas causing around 4000 dollars worth of damage and messing up my back and neck. Well its been going on three weeks now and my car has still not been touched. So i call the insurance company and they inform me that the reason behind this is that the man that hit me gave a story that conflicted with mine. The dumbass told them we were at the stop light and i rolled back and hit him!hahahaha How can you roll back and hit somebody hard enough to cause 4000 dollars worth of damage and get whiplash and back problems? So needless to say my attorney is on it and im pissed. Just had to vent a little lol i hate driving around a wrecked IS

·
Registered
53 Posts
That's dumb.

Normally a collision is a tough time for both parties, but since the other party is being a jerk about it, I really hope things go your way.

If you're trying to get a total loss - try to get your lawyer to buy into there being frame damage. If there's just rear bumper damage, it'll be difficult but if the whole car body is damaged, then you got a better chance. Check the gaps between the door and the roof, back door and bottom to see that the gap around the doors are all equal. If the spacing is not the same, then the damage transferred to at least the middle of the car.

Stay positive and get that jerk back!!!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ya my step sister was in the car with me and the guy even told the police officer that he had hit me. He is an idiot. My attorney said he is going to get all we can get from it cuz he is a family friend and he is pissed now too.

·
Premium Member
12,268 Posts
A pissed off lawyer, riiiiiight.

Hope you get the stuff worked out in your favor.

Reactions: StevenST
1 - 8 of 8 Posts