muahahahaha!!!!!!!

jk bro...
you still gots the ol bimmer!!!!

·
Premium Member
16,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Called yesterday to LEXUS OF WESTMINISTER
The rep who was handeling my file was out, so i was like oh well I can order the car tomorrow. So i left the message on her recorder and that was it.

Today she calls , my wife tells her to order the car for us, she then says, im sorry the dealer incentive is over today, so i cant give u the quoted price, so my wife goes we tried yesterday and u had the day off. Lexus says ohh well there is nothing we can do, u weren't sure when u were going to order and we no longer are going to give that price. From what i hear she was very sorry for this but that doesn't help me worth D!ck im pissed now, so just so i didnt get all pissed i called 3 dealers here and they all had a price of 36,??? out the door.... NOW WTF am i to do... I got the loan for 21,??? K and now i am focked, i didn't sign for the loan though

Ohh well no is300 for me!

·
Registered
385 Posts
Dude where are you getting it from. Over here on the east coast (CT) i got my fully loaded, i mean LSD too, for 32500 out the door. 36 is pretty damn expensive man. Dont give up yet, keep looking around. Trust me if the wife allows it, an IS300 is well worth a drive to another state or even farther. Anyway you get to drive it home if you do that

Sam

·
Premium Member
16,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Mike u can attach those springs to ur focking toilet u B!tch!!!

·
Registered
6,544 Posts
Originally posted by STKSKI:
Dude where are you getting it from. Over here on the east coast (CT) i got my fully loaded, i mean LSD too, for 32500 out the door. 36 is pretty damn expensive man. Dont give up yet, keep looking around. Trust me if the wife allows it, an IS300 is well worth a drive to another state or even farther. Anyway you get to drive it home if you do that

Sam

he's talking about with tag tax and title. it would of been 33.xk with the incentive.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Noway...Vicky did this to you ? What is your name ? Let me call her and find out what is going on ? I referred so many customer to her already and they all satisfied.

·
Registered
86 Posts
The $1000 manufacturer to dealer rebate for the IS300 ended on April 30. However, I remember Lexus had the same rebate which ended on March 30, but they extended it til April. Wait a few days and they might extend it again.

·
Premium Member
16,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
James

Ask her about the David and Michelle Deal!!!
I was going to order yesterday, she was out.. we call today to order, then ooops no more deal!!!

hmmm
$33,096.12 out the door, fully loaded, lojack and Lux package!!

GLEX FU PUss

JOHN FU ALSO!!

I hope it does come back, i like that price.... I really hope so, i will fly about 600 miles and drive back
can someone help! ?

·
Registered
47 Posts
It doesn't sound like Lexus "focked" you. It just sounds like the special offer expired on ya.

You might want to try talking a little more polite to the sales person and maybe they will be a little more accomodating. Words like "fock" and "FU" tend to annoy sales reps who are used to dealing with the wealthy, upper classes. Dem Lexus boys probably haven't gotten used to dealing with your type yet...hehehehe.

My pappy used to say "You snooze...you lose!"

He also used to say "You can attract more flys with honey"

Good Luck.

JordanK.

·
Registered
23 Posts
sit tight.......im the the same boat with you.......my $384/mo, 4 yr, 12K, fully loaded lease is now up to $414......not exactly good news for a college student.......alas.....ill either have to go to a 5 yr lease (ouch
) or wait it out.....although it looks as we've might have seen the worst of the economy woes......so lexus may not be as eager to make such nice deals......well see

·
Premium Member
16,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
What makes u think i was rude to them......

We had a good deal going, she never mentioned anything about this deal!!!!
I was nothing but nice to her.... WE tried to get the car on monday, nobody bothered to tell us about a 1k diff in price!!!!! FOCKED!

1 - 20 of 43 Posts