Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok guys I will try to make this semi short but here it goes. I went to a local bar with 2 buddies to have some drinks and one of them I havent seen in 9 months. Now we are 22 years old, so we dont look way old or anything, but majority of these people were in their 40's or so except for a group at this table that were just maybe a little older. So, we play pool and drink for a hour and they keep looking our way staring us down and all, but we didnt really care and continued on. Anyways, after an hour we go outside to part ways and that same group comes out. So this girl who was with the guy's that was really attractive comes out and since my IS was in the front she was like who's car is that??? My friends point to me and she was like "Hey nice car" and I was like Thanks. Well, one of the guy's was like "with a tight ride like that u should pick her up" so I laughed and jokingly said "sure why not" and continued my convo with my friends. Now one of the guy's mumbles, but loud enough that I can hear and he says "Thanks Mommy, Thanks Daddy" so I was like whatever and left. Now they didnt talk shit to me at all walking to my car and getting inside, BUT as soon as I drive off they yell "YOU RICH SPOILED BITCH" and "NICE RIDE" in a sarcastic way, so I back up and was like "dont hate cause I have a nice car" and just flipped them off and drove off. I dont get it, why in the world would they want to cause shit since I never even looked their way???? Was it because their "girl" gave me attention or so??? Oh well, jealous people need to stay in their cave's and never come out. :pissed:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
204 Posts
fuck those fools. IS drivers are the shit :chill: dont hate!!! =D haha. Just cuz u'll never be able to have one and shit..... We know ur girls want us more than u! ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
831 Posts
fuck haters, just because they are 40 years old driving around honda civics doesn't mean everyone should. If that was me I would have gotten out of the car and beat the shit out of those fucks with the baseball bat I keep in my trunk.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
28,808 Posts
You flipped the bird and drove off? :lol: Pooosy.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,096 Posts
TomC said:
BugginOuT said:
DJPoop said:
You flipped the bird and drove off? :lol: Pooosy.
Or get into a fight and have them fucked up his car?

Dink Not! :shame:
Nobody is messin' you car up if you hand out beat downs
And even if you do handle him a beat down, what makes you dink you're safe in the future?

I mean if you really fucked those guys up, i'm pretty sure, they're going to get their revenge one way or another.

People are crazy nowadays!
 

·
Moderator
Joined
·
8,880 Posts
Someone told me once:

There's no point in arguing with an idiot - he will take you down to his level and beat you with experience.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,339 Posts
BugginOuT said:
TomC said:
BugginOuT said:
DJPoop said:
You flipped the bird and drove off? :lol: Pooosy.
Or get into a fight and have them fucked up his car?

Dink Not! :shame:
Nobody is messin' you car up if you hand out beat downs
And even if you do handle him a beat down, what makes you dink you're safe in the future?

I mean if you really fucked those guys up, i'm pretty sure, they're going to get their revenge one way or another.

People are crazy nowadays!
Very true. You have been taught well Danielson
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,968 Posts
You did the right thing. The only other thing you could have done was drive back to them, say "watch my car" and go in, 30 seconds later come back out with the babe, hand them a five and say "thanks for watchin her guys" and drove off.
Bottom line is, they were OWNT by your sharp ride.
We all have the same car so we know.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
DJPoop said:
You flipped the bird and drove off? :lol: Pooosy.
like u of done anything :roll: People say ur some skinny red headed carrot top freak, so I highly doubt u would of said anything. Moving on now, there were like 5 of them and one of me since my 2 friends left. Hint the word "group" moron. I highly doubt u go to law school since it consists of "reading." Anyways I got my last word in, so thats all that matters.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
28,808 Posts
Red's_Surfside_Devils said:
DJPoop said:
You flipped the bird and drove off? :lol: Pooosy.
like u of done anything :roll: People say ur some skinny red headed carrot top freak, so I highly doubt u would of said anything. Moving on now, there were like 5 of them and one of me since my 2 friends left. Hint the word "group" moron. I highly doubt u go to law school since it consists of "reading." Anyways I got my last word in, so thats all that matters.
The fact that you know so much about me, or at least think you do is actually kind of scary. Guess I've got my first internet stalker. :lol:

Just for clarification though, if you think 6'1" and 200lbs. is skinny then I suppose I am. Saying I look anything even remotely close to Carrottop is laughable, and I'm not in law school, but I'll be starting in Aug.

The reason I called you a poosy is because I read your other posts in the PL. You know, the ones where you pulled the whole internet tough guy routine. In case you forgot, here they are in all their glory.

jonr1 said:
Red's_Surfside_Devils said:
cb8586 said:
Red's_Surfside_Devils said:
:boring: This article is for moron's who sit in the corner and jerk off to their Martha Stewart Catalogue's. Go get some p***y or have a chic do it for u. Jeez. :roll:
Gotta love internet tough guys :shame: .

Sorry buddy, your big brother's inflatable doll doesn't count as p***y.
its ok man, we all know ur some idiot who masterbates constantly to lower ur prostate. It just hurts how u have to call me a "internet tough guy" for getting p***y that u cant get. Well, move on and get over it moron. :boring:
I would like to welcome IS300.net's latest troll. Everyone all say "Hi Troll!" in unison please...
After reading that and then hearing your story about flipping the big middle finger and peeling out, I can only deduce that you are in fact, A BIG WET DRIPPING POOSY.

:lol: :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,080 Posts
Red's_Surfside_Devils said:
ok guys I will try to make this semi short but here it goes. I went to a local bar with 2 buddies to have some drinks and one of them I havent seen in 9 months. Now we are 22 years old, so we dont look way old or anything, but majority of these people were in their 40's or so except for a group at this table that were just maybe a little older. So, we play pool and drink for a hour and they keep looking our way staring us down and all, but we didnt really care and continued on. Anyways, after an hour we go outside to part ways and that same group comes out. So this girl who was with the guy's that was really attractive comes out and since my IS was in the front she was like who's car is that??? My friends point to me and she was like "Hey nice car" and I was like Thanks. Well, one of the guy's was like "with a tight ride like that u should pick her up" so I laughed and jokingly said "sure why not" and continued my convo with my friends. Now one of the guy's mumbles, but loud enough that I can hear and he says "Thanks Mommy, Thanks Daddy" so I was like whatever and left. Now they didnt talk sh*t to me at all walking to my car and getting inside, BUT as soon as I drive off they yell "YOU RICH SPOILED BITCH" and "NICE RIDE" in a sarcastic way, so I back up and was like "dont hate cause I have a nice car" and just flipped them off and drove off. I dont get it, why in the world would they want to cause sh*t since I never even looked their way???? Was it because their "girl" gave me attention or so??? Oh well, jealous people need to stay in their cave's and never come out. :pissed:
jealousy is the reason...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7 Posts
Well it's understandable that older people will be hating on you because they don't understand how young kids can afford a Lexus. They don't see it as an "IS". All they care about is that it's a Lexus. You probably haven't been working very long or as long as they have been. Also, I'm pretty sure a lot of people on this site (especially under 25) that their parents contributed. In a way, you are spoiled. Props to those who are paying their own way. For those of you that had an IS when you were 17 *sigh* :noway: no comment I guess.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
212 Posts
MQ_Sweetie said:
Well it's understandable that older people will be hating on you because they don't understand how young kids can afford a Lexus. They don't see it as an "IS". All they care about is that it's a Lexus. You probably haven't been working very long or as long as they have been. Also, I'm pretty sure a lot of people on this site (especially under 25) that their parents contributed. In a way, you are spoiled. Props to those who are paying their own way. For those of you that had an IS when you were 17 *sigh* :noway: no comment I guess.
Actually, I'm 16 thank you. Considering I don't have any sort of house payments, electricity bills, or anything of that nature, I found that I was able to buy an IS. Granted I don't pay for insurance, but the fact that everyone my age who owns an IS is generalized as a spoiled little brat whether they pay for it or not gets annoying. :chill:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
DJPoop said:
Red's_Surfside_Devils said:
DJPoop said:
You flipped the bird and drove off? :lol: Pooosy.
like u of done anything :roll: People say ur some skinny red headed carrot top freak, so I highly doubt u would of said anything. Moving on now, there were like 5 of them and one of me since my 2 friends left. Hint the word "group" moron. I highly doubt u go to law school since it consists of "reading." Anyways I got my last word in, so thats all that matters.
The fact that you know so much about me, or at least think you do is actually kind of scary. Guess I've got my first internet stalker. :lol:
Just like u with that guy Impulse huh!!! :lol: Move on ur not needed here. Go back to the PL and rack some more post's up. Oh and just for "clarification" I am 6' 2" 220lbs, so whats ur point. Ur still skinny. :lol: Oh and my post's in the PL does not resemble a tough guy, so check urself BrO. I'm done with this moron.
Yeah, anyways this group that was in there was 25 or so, but I dont know if maybe my comment "sure why not" pissed them off since she was maybe a g/f or sister of one of the guy's.

Another clarification for this carrot top freak, I didnt peel out since it was NEVER in my post and try using the search button once in awhile. :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
DJPoop said:
Red's_Surfside_Devils said:
DJPoop said:
You flipped the bird and drove off? :lol: Pooosy.
like u of done anything :roll: People say ur some skinny red headed carrot top freak, so I highly doubt u would of said anything. Moving on now, there were like 5 of them and one of me since my 2 friends left. Hint the word "group" moron. I highly doubt u go to law school since it consists of "reading." Anyways I got my last word in, so thats all that matters.
The fact that you know so much about me, or at least think you do is actually kind of scary. Guess I've got my first internet stalker. :lol:
Just like u with that guy Impulse huh!!! :lol: Move on ur not needed here. Go back to the PL and rack some more post's up. Oh and just for "clarification" I am 6' 2" 220lbs, so whats ur point. Ur still skinny. :lol: Oh and my post's in the PL does not resemble a tough guy, so check urself BrO. I'm done with this moron.
Yeah, anyways this group that was in there was 25 or so, but I dont know if maybe my comment "sure why not" pissed them off since she was maybe a g/f or sister of one of the guy's.

Another clarification for this carrot top freak, I didnt peel out since it was NEVER in my post and try using the search button once in awhile. :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
158 Posts
u should of pulled his girl and took off with her in the pass. seat, well thats what i would of done to get the last laugh. im 21 and i get hated on too but mommy nor daddy pay for my ride so i just say "dont hate on me" HAVE FUN
 
1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Top