Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
everytime i wax my car the next day after getting out of class i go to my car and theres poop all over the fuggin hood and the roof :pissed: every single day :pissed: just ranting

·
11,054 Posts
Yeah...it's like the buggers KNOW...especially the crows. Tried a different parking spot? Car cover? I just carry a roll of paper towels...if I have access to some water I can take care of the worst of it on the spot. Nasty though...

·
Registered
103 Posts
lexluger180 said:
everytime i wax my car the next day after getting out of class i go to my car and theres poop all over the fuggin hood and the roof :pissed: every single day :pissed: just ranting
often it's around your mirrors... I got most of the bird shit on my mirrors. if that's the case, fold your mirrors. birds like to clean their ugly asses next to shiny and refelxable places, and they usually clean themsleves and shit at the same time...

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
wow that happened to me the day of the nov 2nd meet...i washed my car nov 1st and in the morning of nov 2nd, bird shit all over... :pissed:

and it also happens to me everytime i wash/wax it... :pissed: :bitching:
plus why do birds like to fly low as hell to the ground?
they have all the room up in the sky, and the decide to fly in front of me while im driving and nearly get caught/killed in my grill... :bitching: :pissed:

·
8,849 Posts
^^^^
Note on the low-flying birds:
Birds eat insects, therefore, they fly where most insects are, which happens to be close to the ground.

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
ahh good point :)

·
Registered
5,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i always thought they liked to poop on is300 :crazy: i wish i could bring a car cover with me when i park :D but that'll be really weird and people would prob f*ck with the car :-? maybe i should get a pellet gun and shoot them down after i park :crazy:

·
8,849 Posts
Would you shoot insects flying into your car while driving too? :crazy:

·
8,849 Posts
scottschoe said:
vlad_a said:
Would you shoot insects flying into your car while driving too? :crazy:
if possible, yes
Seek Help... Immediately. :bitching: :shame:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts