Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
besides the fact that that is one fugly chick in front of your car..its a nice pic...LStyle you do got a nice ride..but im not sure you get quite that much braggin right...maybe get a kit?

·
Registered
12,157 Posts
what kind of spoiler is that (it looks like the one from the hippo sleek kit) and how much was it? tia

·
Registered
160 Posts
I wouldn't start the bragging just yet. Yours is clean. Nice 19" Axis wheels and a damn nice stereo. But going so far as to call it the pimpest IS? I wouldn't go that far, yet, but you are well on your way.

·
Registered
5 Posts
ok you have a nice car but get a mask for the
chick and also I notice yur system looks like mine i have a McIntosh amp also.Any way IS300GTE that is the Rod Millen rear wing.

·
Registered
921 Posts
Dude...Nice clean car but you gotta get rid of the chick. Even if she is your girlfriend and all that is cool, but don't put her in the pics.
Come on guy!!!

·
Registered
12,157 Posts
Originally posted by nightrider:
ok you have a nice car but get a mask for the
chick.
lol!

Any way IS300GTE that is the Rod Millen rear wing.
thanks night rider, it isn't from the l sportline, is it? if not, i think it would go very nice with the rest of the kit, what do you think?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Originally posted by Rex:
come on guys , you cant say she is that ugly.. i have seen way far uglier... i give her a 6.2
Okay Boys, I am new to this site. Just got my Lexus June 28th. I wanted to see some pictures of other IS300's, they are all looking pretty good. But, LStyleIS, honey you need to find a cute girl. If that is all you can find with that damn nice car, poor you. If I see a cute girl, I'll try to hook you up better. Hope everyone is enjoying their IS300!!! I sure am!!!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Nice ride...Don't know bout the white wheels though..(I know it matches)I guess i don't like white wheels...They look fake to me...Just my opinion...
Heres my ride,maybe there's something you don't like...

[ July 19, 2001: Message edited by: Bernardz300 ]

·
Registered
138 Posts
Nice ride, what kind of rims are those?

Hey, don't listen to those homos jerking off every night. Any girl that poses with your car when asked is cool by me.

Did you build that box in the back?

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Just wanted to see what you guys think. Not my GF, My roomates X.. Look at the pics from the SS daytona beach, The blonde in the purple, thats my GF... I didn't want her to do the comp, but she didn't listen. I will have more pics, New stuff on car now... And sorry I will post pics of hotter chicks for you guys. Just wait.. I found a few that are going to do it.. Like the....
coming soon: street weapon body kit (one of a kind) Prototypes from street weapon composites.
HKS turbo... a few months when they are done

·
Registered
12,157 Posts
i agree with you, but i want to see who is calling the kettle black, post your pic.

Originally posted by LexusGirl:
Okay Boys, I am new to this site. Just got my Lexus June 28th. I wanted to see some pictures of other IS300's, they are all looking pretty good. But, LStyleIS, honey you need to find a cute girl. If that is all you can find with that damn nice car, poor you. If I see a cute girl, I'll try to hook you up better. Hope everyone is enjoying their IS300!!! I sure am!!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
About this Discussion
22 Replies
19 Participants
Bernardz300
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing