Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yup got rear ended today. It was my first accident. Sucked. Happend on Crowchild, just before bow trail going northbound. Luckily I was it my company van. haha. I bet some of you thought it was the F. Glad it wasnt. Im ok though. Those big vans handle like a champ. That was my sucky start to the week.

·
Premium Member
27,116 Posts
Damn... for a minute there I thought it was the F. I was gonna say... what bad luck... just got the most amazing car and now it's crashed.

Vans/Pickups can take a beating... you should have smashed the guy's car afterwards for hitting you. Was the other person doing something stupid? Or was it an honest mistake?

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
Your name is ScarecroW and you got in an accident on Crowchild??? coincidence? I think not!!! OOoooOooo mystical!!!

·
Registered
6,488 Posts
Dahm...I had heart Palpitations!

You trying to give an old man a heart attack!

Hows your neck.

Digger08

·
Registered
2,753 Posts
geez i thought it was the F too! Glad your alright. Take some company time off ;)

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Im perfectly fine. It wasnt that bad at all. Atleast with me being in the van. It just felt like a little nudge for me. Im sure he felt more than I did.

·
Premium Member
7,271 Posts
Glad to hear you are alright ;) How much damage to the ride? I am assuming the other guys insurance is paying for your repairs? Post a pic if you have one.

Nicademus has a point there with the Scarecrow / Crowchild thing. That's kinda freaky! :confused:

·
Registered
260 Posts
i opened this thread expecting the worse.
anyway, your IS-F should be in the garage. isn't is still snowing in calgary? haha.

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
Damn you Kevin, I was so scared it was the F.
You suck!...thanks for giving me a near heart attack.

But glad to hear you're okay.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Hahaha way to scare us with the IS-F, sorry about your company van though. It's good to see you're okay.

·
Premium Member
7,271 Posts
Sry disregard my previous message, I didnt read your msg properly and missed the "company van" part.

·
Registered
218 Posts
juss make sure yur okay cuz of the whiplash...cuz i got rear-ended twice last year, both not at fault...the first day always feel alrite, then the few days after the accident...if u dun feel right, make sure u go see a doctor to see if u require any massage therapy or physio...i needed it for 2 months after each accident cuz i already had back problems way before any of the accidents occured

details:
1. last winter, railroad lights came on...i stopped, the corolla slammed into me cuz this chinaman was too busy picking his nose and wondering why im stopping (DUH??)...thank god he didnt slam hard enough to push me to the tracks, cuz i was first in line!!
2. winter before last winter, the CRV infront of decided to make a full complete stop in the middle of the road without any signal lights to turn into a plaza after passing a set of green lights...as a result, camry (another chinaman) slammed behind me cuz he didnt have any winters on...

talk about bad luck and how much i LOVE toyotas...ohh my poor IS =*(

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
^haha, how come i have this feeling you don't really fancy chinese people?

·
Registered
2,753 Posts
^haha, how come i have this feeling you don't really fancy chinese people?
chinese people?? No no, its just the "chinaman" for her. ;)

Haha just in case you guys are "offeneded" in any way, babechica is asian herself.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts