Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yea! After this ordeal with my last one being destroyed by a negligent tractor trailer driver, I got a new IS! And when I got home from the dealership a UPS truck pulled up with my 18 Volk Racing TE-37s! My turbo should be shipped to me next week too! Thanks for everyone for their support during my ordeal.

·
Registered
287 Posts
SWEET WHEELS DUDE! I think those look really nice with the solar yellow. Nice choice. Looks like your car is going to kick ass after you get all that stuff in it. Post more pics when you get a chance man.

·
Registered
616 Posts
Originally posted by Accord-R:
Yea! After this ordeal with my last one being destroyed by a negligent tractor trailer driver, I got a new IS! And when I got home from the dealership a UPS truck pulled up with my 18 Volk Racing TE-37s! My turbo should be shipped to me next week too! Thanks for everyone for their support during my ordeal.

welcome back accord-r....
nice rims!!

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks everyone! I'm gonna call Toyomoto tommorow and see if they shipped the kit. Oh and I found out tonight that TRD is coming out with a body kit that actually fits without any modifications!

·
Registered
909 Posts
TRD / L-Tuned is coming out with a full body kit for the IS300 and just a front lip. They say its not like any for the Altezza and its a completely new design, I am interested to see how it comes out.

·
Registered
110 Posts
accord-r:
I know you mention certain parts for the turbo kit that you're getting, i was wondering if that is the whole list (or like a shopping cart) what you need to build or install your turbo kit. It be great for myself and others here if you can provide a list of parts we need if we wanted something not too wild but more in the semi-mild (i can probably spend no more than 4500 to 5000. is this possible
)

ps. nice rims!
thanks!
-jason

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
Accord -R what happend to the other IS you had? is it trashed? I was trying to get ahold of you to see if you had a LSD in it... I need one was hopin you would sell it if you had one.. in the wrecked car..
The New IS is nice.. nice wheels

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
The list in my sig is what comes with the turbo kit. Mine should be shipped next week. The cost for the turbo kit is $7950, installation is about 2,000. My other car was completly destroyed by a tractor trailer, it was LSD, but I dont know where they took it. I am lowering it when they do the turbo install. Thanks for the compliments everyone!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts