Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got my SBM IS300 w/ black leather, LSD, and graphite polished rims 3 days ago!! Man, I just love my car!!! It is so much fun to drive!! I canceled my order on C320 and bought this car because C320 was way too expensive($45k) and IS300 was more fun to drive
Oh, and IS300 looks a lot better, too
Well, my parents bought this car for me, and I'm so grateful that they gave me such a nice car for a teenager like me.(well, actually, too nice) Well, I knew it was too much for me but which teenager would reject it if his/her parents offer him/her a car like IS300? Not that many.

Well, I will try my best to act responsible

·
Registered
4 Posts
Im 17 and i rejected my parents offer for a is300. I wanted an is300 untill i drove a Subaru Impreza WRX wagon, which is what i drive now. The Subaru is more useful in my opinion and cost less, i paid 4 1/2 the car anyway. i dont regret getting the WRX because my dad has a 5 speed is300 on order for himself. I hope you have a job because i cant stand spoiled kids. Just dont act big headed because your in high school and drive a lexus and watch out for haters.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Hey rookie, enjoy your IS truly an awesome car especially for someone your age. Remember what you wrote and I quote "Well, I will try my best to act responsible". You'll be glad you did and it'll be the best thing you can do to thank your parents

I too am a parent - and as the old commercial said:
Happy Motoring!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts